New player - looking for guild

JustMe74

Hi there - I am new to the game and looking for a guild! Currently playing a Wizard, have made it to Level 5, and I have one or two quests left to do in the Harbor, but I'm not sure where to go after that.

Hey! Welcome! I think I have a rogue sitting at lvl 5. Happy to join you for some quests as you get into the marketplace, houses, etc. I'll be on my main, Brixwell, between 12 and 6ish (EST) today. If you're on, shoot me a message!

jfgddo

Hi there - I am new to the game and looking for a guild! Currently playing a Wizard, have made it to Level 5, and I have one or two quests left to do in the Harbor, but I'm not sure where to go after that.
Knowing what server you are on will help considerably!!

Dvinesword

I would be happy to provide you with a guild invite. I can also introduce to other folks I play with from two other guilds. Look for me online most evenings EST on Dvinesword, Dvinesinger or Dvinebolt. Or Let me know your toons name here or in a PM. We have a pretty active group of players and can probably get you hooked up people at or near you lvl to help you along. Once we get you near cap you are more than welcome to join us for our Wednesday and Saturday raid nights