Old Sands of Menechtarun loot

Bheleram

Hey everyone. I found some old heroic named items from SoM with qualities inferior to what they are now (i.e a Bloodstone with just +6 seeker or Golden Greaves with DR 3/-). Seems there's been an update to SoM loot at some point which's great but is it possible to somehow upgrade these old items to their current properties? Talking about just the heroic versions of the items.

jfgddo

If I remember correctly, there is a vendor in the sands village that you can upgrade the items. I believe it near the repair guy.

Upvote 0

Aelonwy

I don't believe there is anyone that will update the heroic loot though you can update the epic loot in the Legacy altar by the lava in The Twelve. What you can do in Zawabi's refuge is purchase the new heroic wilderness loot only (IIRC) with the antique tokens you pickup in the desert with the guy that previously would give you random loot for the tokens.

Upvote 0

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
Hey everyone. I found some old heroic named items from SoM with qualities inferior to what they are now (i.e a Bloodstone with just +6 seeker or Golden Greaves with DR 3/-). Seems there's been an update to SoM loot at some point which's great but is it possible to somehow upgrade these old items to their current properties? Talking about just the heroic versions of the items.
I am pretty sure the old stuff can be used for the epic and legendary upgrades, I think. You'll have to check at the altars in the 12.
Otherwise there is a require guy in the bottom of the hall of heroes that works for some raid specific things, but you need a bunch of other stuff.

Upvote 0

Gambrul

I am pretty sure the old stuff can be used for the epic and legendary upgrades, I think. You'll have to check at the altars in the 12.
Otherwise there is a require guy in the bottom of the hall of heroes that works for some raid specific things, but you need a bunch of other stuff.
Aye. Legacy Sands loot works the same as current Sands loot for upgrading at the Epic Altar.

Upvote 0

LunaCee

Yup. Just farm up new copies for the heroic stuff and throw the old stuff in the blender for the epic upgrades where its gonna get mulched into the "new" item anyways and the old stats on the base item don't matter at that point.

Upvote 0

HoopleHead

Does anyone upgrade them to legendary?

I've upgraded several items to Legendary... granted not everything.. but probably more then I needed to LOL..

... funny thing about being a hoarder.... you get to go back and drag out one of the utterly (untill now) useless multiple copies of items you never had a use for but dang if you were willing to throw it away or sell it... :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0