Purchasing expansions

Wolvanthor

I love this game, and I have been a VIP for many years since 2008, yet when I try to purchase expansions I get that error "PURCHASE CANNOT BE COMPLETED".
*Edit: Will keep trying different tactics.

Last edited:

Dandonk

I am a VIP. I have bought all expansions. So have many of my guild mates, who are also VIPs. Something else must be wrong, somehow. I would try to contact CS, or possibly message Cordovan on this forum. I'm pretty sure they'd like to take your money.

Wolvanthor

I realized that since I am currently in a different country, it will not process my payment. Am I not allowed to travel? My location has to be the same as my billing information?

Buddha5440

You could try using a VPN with a location in the US. Many of the high rated payed ones offer a free trial.

Gamingcthulhu

I am in the US an am hitting this as well. Wanted to try and buy Isle of Dread and Saltmarsh and getting the same error. Not sure if it's a server issue on their end or what. Tried on a couple different browsers and on my android phone using cell network and my ipad.

Hopefully it gets resolved. May be related to all the various other upgrades going on.