Question about complete rebuild of my DH enhancements

Scrag

Currently, I have 41 points into DH, and 28 points into Falconry and 11 into dws for that stabby action.

I like the setup, its fun, but to make falconry really _go_ I need more assassinate. Right now I have +0 from gear. It is hard to get all the assassinate bonuses possible at 31 in a way that doesnt trash my equipment load or require a bunch of farming in quests I haven't done yet, hard lengthy, or can't find a group to help farm with.

I have a sword with 2 slots (red/purple and red/orange) that I could cannith craft a metalline assassinate/insightful assassinate, but with all the fancy weapons you can get at 29+, not sure that is really the best use of a weapon slot.

Which brings me to the question. Should I dump falconry entirely and put all those points into tempest? It would be a significant change in playstyle I guess, but hopefully it would be more durable. I would lose my trance, but maybe that isnt so bad?

Thanks!

Scrag

If you are using a sword why not just use DH and Tempest?
Yeah, I just shoved this in (41 into tempest, 28 into dh, 11 into dws for exposing strike and melee power action boost). I kept my +20 to search and disable from wilderness lore, slightly tougher wolf (got rid of assassinate, trap stuff, kept invis bomb) 3 ranks of slayer.

I also got rid of my shadowdancer destiny and replaced it with fury of the wild + legendary dreadnought which all by itself made a massive difference in survivability and damage...

This is my first roguer (on top of being my first 31), but I really love the massive awesome from t4 dh which is why I kept it.

Scrag

If you are playing DH it is for trapping, I would put at least 22 into the DH enhancement for Lupine Instincts
Lupine Instincts and Slayer were the two reasons I went deep into DH. I like not splatting from traps. The downside is I have a bunch of ability scores that are effectively wasted (all wis levels, no wis trance anymore...), but I am just having fun with my first out legendary. Once I hit 32 and get a stash of gear, I will tr into something else nifty. :)