Raid thread?

Reilia

Do people that want to run repeated raid events want a thread with a list of all of them? It might help players looking to raid and the groups to fill faster.

axel15810

Feel free to add me. I host raids on Thelanis every Saturday starting at 3pm EST, which I also stream on Twitch. We usually have open spots. Anyone who is interested feel free to message me. We are fairly casual, doing the newer raids on Hard and the older easier ones on low Reaper. Players of any experience level or power level are welcome. We use Discord for voicechat, so I would ask that you atleast hop in to be able to hear (don't have to talk if you don't want to) unless there is some kind of technical issue or hearing disability that prevents being able to hear voice.

Last edited:

Deathbringer

Grim Lord of the Dead + Since 2009 +
Feel free to add me. I host raids on Thelanis every Saturday starting at 3pm EST, which I also stream on Twitch. We usually have open spots. Anyone who is interested feel free to message me. We are fairly casual, doing the newer raids on Hard and the older easier ones on low Reaper. Players of any experience level or power level are welcome. We use Discord for voicechat, so I would ask that you atleast hop in to be able to hear (don't have to talk if you don't want to) unless there is some kind of technical issue or hearing disability that prevents being able to hear voice.
Too bad I'am not in Thelanis... :cry:

Buddha5440

Sounds good...I don't often raid as most raid groups expect you to already know how it works and just leave you in the lurch. I'll likely look you up after I get back from vacation. :)

Character name I can look up?

Bunker

There are a few solid groups that run raids on the regular on Thelanis.

Discord is a good gateway to raiding groups.

I fill a pug spot on the regular with a variety of raid groups on Thelanis, and they usually, if not always post the discord chat when you join.

Some even have sign-ups for raiding days. And many will have open spots. So check out the discord scene.

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
I have had good luck Raiding on Thelanis!

I regularly participate in the Saturday Raids Axel mentioned above. We usually hit 10-15 raids, though HC S8 has that down to about 5-8.

I've also Pugged quite a few random raids over the last year since I started raiding and I have noticed that while not every raid leader comes right out and tells you the plan, all of them are willing to go over it with you if asked.

Best advice I ever recieved for DDO, just tell them that you don't know or that you're new to this. Speak Up, and then listen.

Everyone wants the raid to succeed and everyone wants to increase their chances of running that raid again in the future. So most people willing to share what they can to make everyone a little bit better at running raids.

Dvinesword

I play with a group that runs raids every Wednesday and Saturday on Thelanis. We also use discord and have signups sheets. We normally have 2 groups running on Wednesday and often on Saturday.

Contessor

Fizzy/Shizzy is backish from a 6mos hiatus (real life calls). I always PUG raids, always more fun that reaper push raids. Add me to list.