Raiding on Ghallanda

Dandy

Hello,
I regularly play with three other friends. We were curious to know, if there are any guilds, groups of friends, or players, on Ghallanda, that regularly do raids?
We don't feel confident to lead raids, but would love to join others who do enjoy leading them.
Hope to hear soon from fellow raiders...
Cheers,
Dandy

Nirrudn

I'm pretty sure there's a group that does Wednesday and Saturday raids. They organize it through a Discord server, but will put up an in-game LFM if they're still shorthanded. I'm not affiliated with them, but I've seen the link publicly posted so I assume they let anyone join:

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
Hey Dandy, you're welcome to join my guild's weekly runs, which are typically Mondays at 9PM Eastern - to give another weekday option for ya! We typically run LH thread or gear-chasing runs those days, unless older content, which is run on low/mid skulls. Glad to see Ghallanda Endgame discussion, let's go g-land! 😁

Dandy

Hello Again! Thanks for all the great offers. I should have mentioned, that we are all in Europe (CET) 😬

Hello,
I regularly play with three other friends. We were curious to know, if there are any guilds, groups of friends, or players, on Ghallanda, that regularly do raids?
We don't feel confident to lead raids, but would love to join others who do enjoy leading them.
Hope to hear soon from fellow raiders...
Cheers,
Dandy
Hi Dandy, we have a guild raid on Ghallanda. With a large raiding community. https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/ghallanda-raid-day-s-g-r-d.839/

vryxnr

Legendary Warriors of Ghallanda does Monday and Thursday evening raids as well. LWoG guildies get priority spots, but we do open the remaining spots to everyone, first come first served.

So you got options. :)