Ravenloft Legendary Saga question

Jhml

One of the saga reward options is a sentient gem. My question is: can you always choose from all the possible sentient gems, or will the reward option be just a random one? I am chasing another Hopeful one for this life.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
One of the saga reward options is a sentient gem. My question is: can you always choose from all the possible sentient gems, or will the reward option be just a random one? I am chasing another Hopeful one for this life.
According to the wiki page on the saga, the end reward should always show you all four available Sentient Jewels.

CherryBomb

The three are available, plus the Furious which is an epic saga only sentient. The Covetous is only available as a raid end reward.

The Hopeful is also available from the epic trader for 40 Vistani.

Jhml

The three are available, plus the Furious which is an epic saga only sentient. The Covetous is only available as a raid end reward.

The Hopeful is also available from the epic trader for 40 Vistani.
Thank you, great info!

Mornyngstar

Also, remember that if you are going to be TRing (back to lv 1 or lv 15 for Iconic) each life you can get a new Sentient Jewel when you hit lv 20 from the Tobar the Smith in the wilderness. This is even if you are going to Heroic/Racial TR when you hit lv 20. Just complete Into the Mist (even Heroic Casual) and after getting to the Blood on the Vine Tavern, step back to House J and re-enter the Wilderness on Epic.