Returning player from 10 years ago

intravenous

I have a level 24 Cleric from eveningStar/underdark era but they didn't have domains then and I would like to return but is it possible to get a domain? I would like to just level to 30 and then er tr but if I don't have a domain then I'll likely need to tr now.

Possible to fix it?

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
Hey! Welcome back!
Yes, you can have a domain. You can use the free quest to swap a Feat, or use a Lesser Heart of the Wood or as you said - level to 30 and do an Epic TR back to 20, it will function as a free Lesser Reincarnation.

If your cleric is a Morninglord (Iconic Cleric race) you will have to level to 30 before do an Iconic True Reincarnation.
If your cleric is a non-Iconic race you will be able to True Reincarnate at level 20.

intravenous

This was a first life for me and i had been grinding shroud and other stuff at the time, didn't have iconic then either. Thanks for your help.

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
At the time Domains were introduced, applicable clerics were given free lesser hearts of wood for exactly that purpose. You should have one in your inventory.

C-Dog

Welcome back!

A LOT has changed - be sure you find a solid, current build to follow, blaster or melee (your call) - see the /Cleric subforum for modern examples.

You might want also want to consider just TR'ing, taking the Cleric (or Racial?) past life bonus, and starting over w/ a 34 pt build, to re-learn the changes from the start. 24 i close-ish to 30, but you have some demanding questing ahead of you. If you don't have great gear, this would give you a chance to farm some up while you level (or farm it now and then TR - lots of variations).

GL!