Roleplayer and new to DDO seeking new player friendly guild (Evil Themed character)

Hexcog

Greetings,

I plan to create a character here in DDO and I come from a strong roleplay background. In fact, the character I seek to bring in is from various roleplays I've done. I am looking for an evil themed, dubious, group that would be welcoming to a new player and ooc'ly be willing to assist / guide me as I begin my adventures in this land. I haven't created on any specific server yet and hope to hear from some group that might want me. I do voice rp as well, creating a great little voice for my zealot of a gnome.

Thanks

unbongwah

Welcome to DDO.

Evil alignments aren't allowed in DDO; best / worst you can do is Chaotic Neutral. But for a walk on the Dark Side, look for Pale Master (wizard), Dark Apostate (cleric), Assassin (rogue), Blightcaster (druid), and Acolyte of the Skin (warlock) builds. Those are probably the most "evil-adjacent" options in DDO.

Good luck finding a RP-friendly guild.

Hexcog

well, the evil 'alignment' may not be mechanically possible but it doesn't stop the roleplay of it. So - yeah, i'm just trying to find a roleplay guild. :)

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
Greetings,

I plan to create a character here in DDO and I come from a strong roleplay background. In fact, the character I seek to bring in is from various roleplays I've done. I am looking for an evil themed, dubious, group that would be welcoming to a new player and ooc'ly be willing to assist / guide me as I begin my adventures in this land. I haven't created on any specific server yet and hope to hear from some group that might want me. I do voice rp as well, creating a great little voice for my zealot of a gnome.

Thanks
If you're playing on cannith then send me a pm. My guild is small, but we work together and run a bit on the darker side and rp a bit.

Hexcog

If you're playing on cannith then send me a pm. My guild is small, but we work together and run a bit on the darker side and rp a bit.
I'd be happy to come on over. I'll just recreate over there on that server. :) i'm following the roleplay!