Romantic Sonnets and Silver Flame Hymnals ~ Where to farm

Livmo

Bookcase in the 1st main area in The Church and the Cult.

You need to enter on Elite (level 11) to be in the level range (11-15) of those Collectables. In this case Romantic Sonnets and Silver Flame Hymnals.

6dT2WXc.png

saekee

long live ROGUE
that is kind of far-ish into the quest—any that have it closer to entrance?

How about all those shelves in Eyes of Stone?

FaustianBargain

One other option - the adventurer’s pack under the stairs in Tavern Brawl on HN. It’s the absolute fastest collectable to get to that I know of, with the downside being that adventurer’s packs can give any kind of collectable - it can be a long time between the shinies you want. But you can get in, collect the point, and recall multiple times in the same time it takes to get to the first useful points in LoD.

Livmo

It's actually very fast on an epic toon with Angelic Charge. The bookcase is also a good source of Runic Parchments if you only a need a few.

Livmo

Best place I know of: The Lords of Dust on casual ie level 15. Has 13 Collectables good for tier 3 stuff.
LoD is the best quest out of them all to farm mats. Especially if you want those Polished Ores : )

Also Vials of Pure Water are easy to farm from Haverdasher.

For CON items, the Glass Phials seem to drop most in Ghosts of Perdition.

Dragavon

This.

It is a long walk for one collectable node. This is a slow and tedious way to farm. There are many much better places to farm collectables than Church and the Cult.

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
You can get them in harbor quest, dont need to go so far. For example the one just besides LoD, but its in the boss room at the end.
Or tangleroot, go in turn right 1st bunch of mobs, there is a bookcase on the left, but getting there is a chore as you need to run the whole of tangleroot.

Livmo

This.

It is a long walk for one collectable node. This is a slow and tedious way to farm. There are many much better places to farm collectables than Church and the Cult.
I disagree, you haven't run to that bookcase or the quest in a while.

Also nobody walks in DDO. We all run. To be a better farmer you should use something like Angelic Charge from EDs to speed up your runs.

FaustianBargain

Shoot, I can’t believe I forgot the other go-to farming place for that level, Desecrated Temple of Vol at HN or HC. Go to the right (northwest) passage and there are two adventurer’s packs and an altar. Maybe 30 seconds from start to finish including resetting the quest; you can be in and out before the wheeps notice. Fast enough cycle that timer on dimension door is a factor - you have to recall half of the time vs d door and hit the exit.

Edited to add - equally good for T6 collectables on epic difficulty for your insightful shards.

Dragavon

I disagree, you haven't run to that bookcase or the quest in a while.

Also nobody walks in DDO. We all run. To be a better farmer you should use something like Angelic Charge from EDs to speed up your runs.
That is your opinion (y)

There are other places where you get many more collectables in the same time as you get one collectable in Church & Cult.

Livmo

That is your opinion (y)

There are other places where you get many more collectables in the same time as you get one collectable in Church & Cult.
Please post where you can get 1 or 2 Sonnets/Hymnals faster than that bookcase.

Buddha5440

You can also use ccplanner and it will give you the info based on the shards you are trying to craft if you just hover over the ingredient list it gives you.

Clockwerks

Yep, you'll need a high Jump skill or potions to boost it to make it a fast run but you can grab 5 collectibles in 90 seconds (I believe 3 Lore, 1 Natural, 1 arcane). Run along the tops of the shelves where you can to facilitate movement.

Last edited:

Clockwerks

You can also run Tomb of the Unhallowed. Run north to the first bookcase, grab collectible, run back out. Very quick.