Sands Raid Loot Update

Synalon

I have just this week returned to the game after a few years' hiatus and I see that the Sands named items have been updated. I have a lot of old raid loot from here, much of which would be very useful in their current versions.

My question is this. Is there any way to update old raid loot to the new versions? Or old Sands loot at all? I checked in the Hall of Heroes and by Lahar, but no.

I noticed when I TRed that my old RoSS, with a ML of 9, was automatically updated to ML 11, plus the set bonus. None of my other Sands loot changed. It would be frustrating if old items can be updated to make their min level higher, but not to be more useful.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The old heroic versions of those items you'll have to refarm (there's no trade in to the new heroic versions). You can upgrade those (old items) to the epic (or legendary) versions and those will have the current stats on them when you craft them.

l_remmie

Welcome back!
The same loot changes were done to:
VoN
Red Fens
Web
Carnival
Deneith Pirates
Chronoscope

All heroic old items are stuck as is and may likely be horribly outdated. Those can all be upgraded to epic and doing so will update them to modern epic versions.

Old epic items from these can be reset to modern versions in the old epic altar in the 12. They can also be upgraded to legendary versions. This will also update them to modern stats.

Most of these items got vastly better and many are quite usable. I myself use the set bonus from red Fens and desert often.

Also look into the chronoscope trinket. It has been changed and counts as a set piece for random sets. The epic version can be rerolled unlimited times for free.

Synalon

Thanks guys. Frustrating that you can't update the old items but I suppose I haven't actually lost anything. And I guess SSG needs to give us more incentive to run some of this content 😅

Nahual

Thanks guys. Frustrating that you can't update the old items but I suppose I haven't actually lost anything. And I guess SSG needs to give us more incentive to run some of this content 😅
There is a legacy altar northish of Lahar (closer to the lava) that will update items to their new versions. Atleast the Epic versions.

Synalon

Mmm, I see you can upgrade them to epics, but I'm looking to update the heroic items to their newer versions. Which unfortunately seems to be impossible.