Sarlona, long time neighbors!

Nimvind

Dirgesinger Bard of Sarlona
I always felt our server was filled with long time acquaintances that sometimes intersects in LFMs. Long Rooted Neighbors if you will. Let's get to know each other. I'm Nimvind Dirgesinger! I'm from California! I make content on twitch for DDO. Been playing for nearly 13 years, (started in Dec 2010). I been in love with D&D since I was a little kid. My dad introduced me to the game when I was 5. I started and stayed in Sarlona the whole time. Been working hard on perfecting my melee bard skills. I'm in High Lords of Malkier and also my best buddy is Vooduspyce <3 I was blessed to have went to PAX East and met a lot of good people and the Devs. Hope we all get to know each other more!

Tonio

Oy Nimvind ! :) Ok i'm game :
I'm Noirah, i'm from France, Been playing since '09. I was born in '80 and i did kind of learn english with DnD (pnp second edition with skills and mastery addon ;) ) and... lands of lore, might and magic IV, betrayal at krondor, and most CRPGs starting '93...
My first mmorpg was Asheron's call (which i had account up to the end of the game), i played a lot of them but i must say turbine's games seem to agree with me! (12 years of asherons call, close to 14 of DDO...)
I was introduced to the pnp game by a older acquaintance who was also the guy that, later, made me join DDO in the firstplace. Been playing on Sarlona for the whole time.
Cya around neighbours ;)

Nimvind

Oy Nimvind ! :) Ok i'm game :
I'm Noirah, i'm from France, Been playing since '09. I was born in '80 and i did kind of learn english with DnD (pnp second edition with skills and mastery addon ;) ) and... lands of lore, might and magic IV, betrayal at krondor, and most CRPGs starting '93...
My first mmorpg was Asheron's call (which i had account up to the end of the game), i played a lot of them but i must say turbine's games seem to agree with me! (12 years of asherons call, close to 14 of DDO...)
I was introduced to the pnp game by a older acquaintance who was also the guy that, later, made me join DDO in the firstplace. Been playing on Sarlona for the whole time.
Cya around neighbours ;)
Wow so you were in the OG game before DDO and LOTRO, nioce!

TrinityTurtle

I'm Turtle, from Ohio but grew up in New Jersey. You can never under the Jersey! LOL (Hint: those people from Jersey Shore were mostly from New York, we don't act like that, i have no idea if people from New York actually act like that). I started playing Dungeons and Dragons in 1982 (I was 10) when the boys upstairs got it. And fell immediately in love with the game, and after they moved looked for other people to play with and realize I have been playing this game forever now. LOL A lot of my best memories are d&D weekends camping on the beach, with glow in the dark dice so you can see them in the dying firelight. LOL Or when you drop them on the sand in the evening. Sand castle maps for minis were awesome fun.

My first multi-player experiences were the text based MUDS (Ah, Abandoned Fate, you were so much fun, I still miss the friendships I made in there) and then my first graphical mmo was something called The Realm. It was really simple compared to now, but it was fun and the first I'd ever seen. I'm more of a single player game experience lover (Elder Scrolls, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Sims, etc) but I did fall kinda hard for DDO, which I started in 2009 the day it went free to play as my husband was a victim of the layoffs going around that time. I needed something to fill the time as we turned off all non-essential things (lucky me you can't jobs without the internet anymore!) and DDO delivered. I made friends that first year I still play with (Waves to Dre and Jimmy). Stlll don't miss those stupid leveling sigils. LOL

I'm a friendly sort of turtle that hangs out on Sarlona (and Hardcore during the seasons, one of my personal points of pride was conquring my attention defecit issues to the point I have succeeded in getting my level 20/5k favor rewards in seaons 3, 4, 5,6, and 7. :) I like pushing myself and trying to conquer things, as Coddex (my husband) and Dre will whine about as I'm making them do r5's every life now to appease my appetite to do harder and harder things. LOL We are doing things on open public groups a lot, if you see one posted by Turtel or Coddex feel free to join us. We just like offering mid level reaper to those who may not get a lotta shots at it because we're able to. We won't get mad if you die or make a mistake, we'll just heal you and move on with it! Everyone welcome who has a nice attitude and friendly behavior regardless of game skill.

Florak

Well hello all - I'm Florak (alas Aqueousq) and I'm from the Puget Sound area of Washington State (for Noriah :)). Been playing DnD since '82. Retired (permantly) from working in 2020 or the third and final time. Have play multiple MMORPH games over the years and enjoy DDO the best. Drop me a "Hello" when you see me online! Would love to chat!

Gimp-1

Gimp (well Gimp-1 now), playing since 2006, Member of hUmble Brag guild (recently moved from Gland to Sarlona.) Enjoying Sarlona. Hope to see you all around in game. Always available to make you look good (by being so much worse).

Leadbelly

I'm Leadbelly (originally from Adar with Blood Cloak Clan), now Sarlona. Started when the game first launched and most likely hold the record for the least number of posts for someone associated with the game that long, lol. Sarlona has indeed benefitted from an influx of new people like Gimp and the marvellous discord sound bytes of hUmble Brag. I'm with the Swords of Light, a handy, friendly guild. I'd be remiss without mentioning how much joy thar's mom has brought our guild, but that's a tale for another day. I love Raids, R10 quests and long walks on sandy beaches. Drop by SOTL, and I'll get Leiflet to make sammies for everyone, as she's my personal chef.

Cheers,

Lead, not 'leed" belly. .................proud Canadian, eh?

Nimvind

Gimp (well Gimp-1 now), playing since 2006, Member of hUmble Brag guild (recently moved from Gland to Sarlona.) Enjoying Sarlona. Hope to see you all around in game. Always available to make you look good (by being so much worse).
Been enjoying all the members of your guild, preem people. :D welcome to Sarlona

Deeday

Hi all - Deeday here, long time reader/first-time poster. Started 2007; think I created Deeday in 2009 and he's been my main since. Long time D&D geek. I received the Red Box edition for my 10th birthday, and have been immersed since. All four of my children have played DDO and two are active on Sarlona. I'm certain I've run with each of you and (to the best of my knowledge) I don't think I've been squelched yet! Good hunting!

Nimvind

Hi all - Deeday here, long time reader/first-time poster. Started 2007; think I created Deeday in 2009 and he's been my main since. Long time D&D geek. I received the Red Box edition for my 10th birthday, and have been immersed since. All four of my children have played DDO and two are active on Sarlona. I'm certain I've run with each of you and (to the best of my knowledge) I don't think I've been squelched yet! Good hunting!
I really enjoy running with you and your son :D

Coffeegirl

Hi NIM! Just wanted to say a quick hello. AKA Gummybear2112 on twitch. Anyhow i do really enjoy your streams and content. Ive been playing this game for almost 7yrs now. Still learning a lot. LOL

Nimvind

Hi NIM! Just wanted to say a quick hello. AKA Gummybear2112 on twitch. Anyhow i do really enjoy your streams and content. Ive been playing this game for almost 7yrs now. Still learning a lot. LOL
I'm still learning too lol. I'm glad you found me here <3

bondhead66

Hi I am Scott from Southern New Jersey. Playing this game since 2012. Played Neverwinter Nights before DDO . Leiflet is NOT Leadbelly's personal chef and I would know.
Drop by SOTL, and I'll get Leiflet to make sammies for everyone, as she's my personal chef.

TrinityTurtle

Hi I am Scott from Southern New Jersey. Playing this game since 2012. Played Neverwinter Nights before DDO . Leiflet is NOT Leadbelly's personal chef and I would know.
Hey there! I'm originally from NJ too, but Central (grew up in Piscataway) before I moved to the midwest. I miss living coastal. Nice to see someone from home. :)

Burtle

DDO Trucker
Just me, Burtle.. Transplant from Khyber and Ghallanda.. Been playing since '06..just another face in the crowd

From WV originally but grew up mostly in Southern Mississippi... Trucker by trade, DDO' r by hobby, and, VERY part time streamer...

Nimvind

Just me, Burtle.. Transplant from Khyber and Ghallanda.. Been playing since '06..just another face in the crowd

From WV originally but grew up mostly in Southern Mississippi... Trucker by trade, DDO' r by hobby, and, VERY part time streamer...
Burtle Trucks for Burtle Men

Leadbelly

OK.......I may have given some "alternative facts" about Leif. I've heard she makes good sammies. Sadly, she had sworn an oath never to make one for me. Shout out to friends Miraj, Thindrel, Deeday, Duradan (the Tennesse Charleton Heston) and Handi "Dear Leader" Smith. Do any other Canadians play the game on Sarlona? Speak up, be counted, and be more than America's hat!

Leadbelly "from the Hammer" Grudgebearer

Nimvind

OK.......I may have given some "alternative facts" about Leif. I've heard she makes good sammies. Sadly, she had sworn an oath never to make one for me. Shout out to friends Miraj, Thindrel, Deeday, Duradan (the Tennesse Charleton Heston) and Handi "Dear Leader" Smith. Do any other Canadians play the game on Sarlona? Speak up, be counted, and be more than America's hat!

Leadbelly "from the Hammer" Grudgebearer
Do Canadian lovers count? I also Enjoy Canadian Bacon and Canadian Comedians.