Sarlona, long time neighbors!

Florak

Hi all (again). Like Gimp I've been playing D&D since late 70"s and like Gimp, all my players have moved/died/etc. Been on DDO for around 10+ years but have not been a big (make that once) raid player. Don't have a reliable audio connection and as such, feel like I'm likely to be a drag on the party (maybe not, not sure).

Main alt is Aqueousq with a grand total of 3 others (all first lifers) and ATM all Lvl 16 (with one exception (lvl 6). I'm willing to learn raids, but as mentioned, don't want to be a burden or drag the group down.

I'm on the west coast (and retired) so time isn't too critical.

Take care -
Florak (Joe)

Livmo

Hi all (again). Like Gimp I've been playing D&D since late 70"s and like Gimp, all my players have moved/died/etc. Been on DDO for around 10+ years but have not been a big (make that once) raid player. Don't have a reliable audio connection and as such, feel like I'm likely to be a drag on the party (maybe not, not sure).

Main alt is Aqueousq with a grand total of 3 others (all first lifers) and ATM all Lvl 16 (with one exception (lvl 6). I'm willing to learn raids, but as mentioned, don't want to be a burden or drag the group down.

I'm on the west coast (and retired) so time isn't too critical.

Take care -
Florak (Joe)

Happy New Year Florak!

Great day to stream this in the garagio:

JaynChar2019

I'm Rafiqy, been around for a long time but have been known to take long breaks from the game. The role I'm known best for is soul stone. I am based out of western Virginia and almost exclusively PUG when I play.
Hi Rafiqy its Val :) And you do a great job and are always welcomed in our raids.

Arsont

Okay, I'll play.
Been here basically since late 2009, just after the game went ftp with the Ebberon Unlimited update. Did the standard server hop for first-time TP, but really settled on Sarlona. I remember monk was pretty new and shiny, so that was the first thing I played when I got a sub, after finially getting a handle on the customization using warpriests. I fell in love with all the different ways you could build (and break!) a toon, and it's still the main reason I play now. I got really into Arcane Archer builds under the old enhancement system, and have played at least one life with each class as an AA (My favorite acheivement!).

I have a couple alts (Main ones are Vercitas and Hellious), but I've really fallen off playing anything beside my main, Arsont Angelfire. I used to be an active member of Ascendants, but started my own guild to run with some IRL friends back when airships dropped. If you ever see a toon from "Pantless" wandering around, that's me (the name was an inside joke on Soulless-one of the top guilds on the serverway back when).

I'm always happy to lead or join a pug, although my play hours have gotten really irregular since having a kid. I'll still put up random lfms, especially for newbies. I don't mind flowersniffing; getting new blood involved is healthy for the game.

If you're ever on the server and need some plat, want a guild for just a couple days, or to just bum some ship buffs, feel free to hit me up! I'm more than happy to share what resources and time I have.