Sarlona Saturday morning Raiding

Weslok

Hi everyone further to my plan to raid on Sat 9th at 10 AM Eastern... I have decided to make a recurring raid party every Saturday at 10 AM Eastern... I plan to do non-expansion raids first, followed by epansion raids... This will let people who are missing expansions still get some raiding in and people with expansions can fill the empty spots later as they become available...

We do have a good tank and one of the best, dedicated healing clerics on the server to hold permanent spots in the party... We will try to be as inclusive as possible, but I am going to restrict this to level 28 and higher except for the Demon Queen epic raid, The epic Vault of the Night raid, and the Chronoscope epic raid, which will be the first 3 raids every weekend which will be for 20s and up... The raids we will be doing to start this off will be Epic Chronoscope, Demon Queen, Epic Fall of Truth, and the Epic Vault Of The Night... We will break for 15 minutes then continue with Legendary Hound, legendary Vision of Destruction, Legendary Master Artificer, Legendary Defiler of the Just, Killing Kime, and Riding Out The Storm Out to complete the non-expansion raids... We will take a 15-minute break and will then start with Fire on Thunder Peak, Baba's Yasaga's Hut, The Dryad and the Demi-god, Hunt or Be Hunted, and Skeletons in the Closet... This will be the same order every week...

We will add the Sharn raids and Legendary Lord Of Blades later down the road as I am not familiar with them and am not confident in my ability to successfully lead them... I hope we can get this going and keep it up because you can never have too many runes, or threads... These are going to be PUGS unless we get a dedicated group of players that want to participate every weekend... If anyone wants to take the initiative and lead the Sharn raids and the LOB raid you are welcome to speak up and help us add them... These raids are not guild raids although I think we will have a few folks from my guild joining us... Please join us and let us get our phat loots...

If you would like to be involved with leading a raid please send a mail to Wartinasha in-game

Wartinasha,
Disciples Of The Apocalypse...

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Why dont you make a discord server with a raid sign up mechanism or at least info chanel? Would help a lot.

Weslok

Why dont you make a discord server with a raid sign up mechanism or at least info chanel? Would help a lot.
I made this thread for people to comment, question, or say they are interested... Discord doesn't like my PC, I've had nothing but trouble with it so I finally gave up... I know everyone likes Discord but it doesn't run properly on either my partner's PC or mine If we end up with a fairly static party I will invite everyone to the Teamspeak server I pay for...