Seeking In-Game Trading

Arimov

I craft a limited set of equipment. The rest I get from looting. I keep only the best (for the most part) loot. I fabricate these 4 items for every 2 levels (it seems there really is not much difference between every 2 levels): bracers, gloves, helm, & rings. I keep one "found" ring on my toon and one fabricated ring.

I need collectibles for magical crafting.

These are the collectibles I am seeking:

For Bracers
1) Glittering Dust​
2) Cryptmoss Worm​
3) Sparkling Dust​
For Gloves
1) Withered Cryptmoss​
2) Signet of the Devourer​
3) Cryptic Message​
4) Academic Treatise​
5) Mortar and Pestle​
6) Blister Beetle​
For Helm
1) Ceramic Bowl​
2) House-Sealed Letter​
3) Bruised Spore Pod​
4) Cryptic Message​
5) Silver Bowl​
For Rings
1) Runic Parchment​
2) Glass Phial​
3) Page Torn from Research Notebook​
4) Vial of Pure Water​
5) Blessed Candle​
6) Bloodfeast Fungus​
Some of these may exist in abundance in my bag, but most I generally need. Things in high demand (for me) include: the Glass Phial, any type of paper or book materials, any type of fungus, any type of dust, and the Cryptmoss Worm.

I am seeking people in-game who are willing to trade for these items. I am seeking some amount of reasonableness, so please do not make unrealistic offers.

My name here is Arimov. My main toon is also Arimov. If you find me in-game, and want to trade, please say hello. And, please, use politesse. I promise I will make every effort in-game to also be polite to you. For me, I would rather be kind to people, and build people up, be encouraging, than to tear them down. Politeness costs a person nothing.

Arimov

Hello, and good day to you, as well, kind sir. I am Arimov on the Argonessen server. I have toons on two other servers, but only for design purposes. I have 22 toons on Argonessen, but I use very few of them for anything but storage, or design. All my toons belong to my guild, "SpacePirate AmazonNinja Catgirls" on Argonessen.

PaleFox

Was wondering why the other comments started as politely as they do, then I reread the post. Totally read past that.

a8122f8f3be76fe8ba5df9eeb4c45f06--plaits-good-manners.jpg

Coucou!

Br4d

Unable to help with collectibles because not my server however I think crafting every 2 levels is probably the heart of the problem.

I would craft every 3 to 5 levels depending on how many XP gems you eat at the start of each life.

So 2/5/8/10 fill-ins against Ravenloft set/15 fill-ins against Sharn set/18 push to 21 fill-ins/21 fill-ins against Borderlands/24 fill-ins against TBC/29 fill-ins against Epic Ravenloft/32 fill-ins against whatever endgame gear you have.

Alternately 3/6/10/15/18/21/24/29/32.

Arimov

Unable to help with collectibles because not my server however I think crafting every 2 levels is probably the heart of the problem.

I would craft every 3 to 5 levels depending on how many XP gems you eat at the start of each life.

So 2/5/8/10 fill-ins against Ravenloft set/15 fill-ins against Sharn set/18 push to 21 fill-ins/21 fill-ins against Borderlands/24 fill-ins against TBC/29 fill-ins against Epic Ravenloft/32 fill-ins against whatever endgame gear you have.

Alternately 3/6/10/15/18/21/24/29/32.
Thank you for the advice.