spinal tap not dropping in toee node chests

timmerov

Bug Report Number:
i have been trying to farm a spinal tap from the dragon and giant chests in toee earth fire and water nodes.
500+ pulls.
lots of the following: thrall of the fire temple, mushroom cap, golden orb of death, assassin's kiss, cranium cracker, elemental bloom, leopold's chill.
and zero of the following: periron's talon, elemental victory, horseshoe crab shield, spinal tap, leverage.

has anyone else noticed this?

the bug report number is fake. sorry. running ddo under wine. cannot file a proper bug report. if others have noticed the same, i will get one of my windows using friends to file a bug report for me.

*=i have not tried farming the chest in the air node.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Unfortunately I think that the 1 time I saw Spinal Tap drop post-ToEE-update was in the Air Node. I don't think all weapons drop in all nodes, in fact I think that each weapon can only drop in 1 specific node. Which would explain why you've only seen certain items, and which would mean you have to farm Air Node for Spinal Tap.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I pulled a Spinal Tap 2 or 3 (or 5) lives ago. Sadly, I don't recall where I pulled it. However, it was sometime in the last month or two.

Deathbringer

Grim Lord of the Dead + Since 2009 +
I pulled one recently too, but dont remember where... sorry, but the thing is that it drops