Stat tomes the hard way

Hello Thelanis! I started down the path of tomes long before the +8 supreme tome was a thing, and I'm determined to finish this journey the hard way, but finding the tomes I need on the AH is not always easy. Currently, I've got STR +5, DEX +7, CON +5, INT +5, WIS +7, and CHA +6. If you happen to have any tomes that would bump me up beyond these bonuses, please let me know how many arms, legs, and/or other body parts it would cost me to acquire them!

(Also, big shout out to my guildies in TES for helping with this already. Hoping I can pay it forward someday soon!)

Aelonwy

It will cost the True Name of your firstborn, your happiest memory, and your ability to taste sweet... I'm just kidding. I have no connection to the fey whatsoever. ;) I'll take a look if I have anything left that is unbound tomorrow.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The real hard way would be doing 7500 favor each life over 6 TRs and claiming a +8 each time (but that's a truly excessive hard path).

It will cost the True Name of your firstborn, your happiest memory, and your ability to taste sweet... I'm just kidding. I have no connection to the fey whatsoever. ;) I'll take a look if I have anything left that is unbound tomorrow.
Well, on the surface it sounds more reasonable than the owlbear butter, gloves of a giant, and sap of a sky oak that this bear asked me for yesterday...

Thanks for looking!

Aelonwy

Sorry, the only unbound I currently have are all +4 to +5 upgrade tomes. But I wish the very best loot luck upon you.