Companion and Pet Renames
Now through February 15th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Greater Experience Elixir
Coupon Code: GREATXP
Now through February1 15th!​
So, uh... February1 huh? ^_^;;

32bliss

The creature companion rename certificate does not show to be discounted to me in the ddo store.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I've heard about this MM snafoo (from here :p) :/ does it always happen? sometimes happen?

Allystria

When they offered the free transfer from gland to orien, they explicitly mentioned that no stable, no pets and no mm will be transed - there was never a word about it being a bug, so i guess this wont be an issue theyll put time on :(
And aye, i lost my mm too and i had everything in there full done but cannith titans, so believe me, i know the pain ...
With monster manuals on sale, is there going to be any effort made to look into fixing the server transfer bug on them? 👀

Lazuli

When they offered the free transfer from gland to orien, they explicitly mentioned that no stable, no pets and no mm will be transed - there was never a word about it being a bug, so i guess this wont be an issue theyll put time on :(
And aye, i lost my mm too and i had everything in there full done but cannith titans, so believe me, i know the pain ...
Losing your progress in the mm is not the bug, the bug is that you cannot recover it on your new server.

Mickeymouse

Yeah, really really really annoying that I can never get HP view on most of my MM entries. Much sad Dan.
Considering how many people cannot view HP can we just get the hp-numbers by default.. Monster Manuals are fun as is, with all minor bonuses, xp and personal lore (o0o0o0o I killed this amount of skellys o0o0o0o0o0 I slayed this dragon 22 times o0o0oo0o0o )