Store Sales: November 30th - December 7th

DDO Gaming

Determine Your Discount
Save up to 30% Now through December 7th
15% off any 5 items with code SAVE15
20% off any 3 items with code SAVE20
30% off any 1 items with code SAVE30
So I'm in the DDOStore ready to buy an item. I can see the "buy item" card but I see no "apply x% discount". Where am I going wrong?

Or does that only apply to items already on discount eg cloaks etc...

Cordovan

Community Manager
The way these coupon codes work is you apply them to your account through Redeem Code, then select during checkout whether to apply the discount to the item you are purchasing.

PpalP

The way these coupon codes work is you apply them to your account through Redeem Code, then select during checkout whether to apply the discount to the item you are purchasing.
What can we do for the unwanted purchases with no discount applied? Is there a way to refund to buy it again with the discount?
Thank you in advance!

DDO Gaming

What can we do for the unwanted purchases with no discount applied? Is there a way to refund to buy it again with the discount?
Thank you in advance!
so long as you haven't activated the purchase you can obtain a refund by making a request using the ingame help.

Tagros

Saw the post that pointed out you need to apply the code via a single toon, so I tried to use SAVE15 to buy two lots of character bank space upgrades (to go from 100 to 120 then to 140). Applied save15 and the saving could be selected on both upgrades. Selected the first one which reduced it from 595 to 506, when the screen refreshed - I now had 120 storage space - the saving was no longer there and couldn't be reapplied, so the next one cost the full 595.
I had assumed (incorrectly obviously), that if I chose save15, the next 5 items I bought on the same toon without logging out of the store would be selectable for the discount. I wanted and was always always going to buy them both, so I still made a saving, no issues with that. I just need to remind myself to either just use the save30 or choose an upgrade that has a selectable number next to it (such as 5 true wood of bloods) next time this offer comes around.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Saw the post that pointed out you need to apply the code via a single toon, so I tried to use SAVE15 to buy two lots of character bank space upgrades (to go from 100 to 120 then to 140). Applied save15 and the saving could be selected on both upgrades. Selected the first one which reduced it from 595 to 506, when the screen refreshed - I now had 120 storage space - the saving was no longer there and couldn't be reapplied, so the next one cost the full 595.
I had assumed (incorrectly obviously), that if I chose save15, the next 5 items I bought on the same toon without logging out of the store would be selectable for the discount. I wanted and was always always going to buy them both, so I still made a saving, no issues with that. I just need to remind myself to either just use the save30 or choose an upgrade that has a selectable number next to it (such as 5 true wood of bloods) next time this offer comes around.
So SAVE15 for example can be used 5 times. But each time you apply it, it gives 1 use. Then you use the code again for another use. After you've typed in and used it 5 times then it gives a message about the couple having reached its limit. So you can do SAVE30 + 3x SAVE20 + 5x SAVE15 for a total of 9 discounts.

Tagros

So SAVE15 for example can be used 5 times. But each time you apply it, it gives 1 use. Then you use the code again for another use. After you've typed in and used it 5 times then it gives a message about the couple having reached its limit. So you can do SAVE30 + 3x SAVE20 + 5x SAVE15 for a total of 9 discounts.
THANK you.
I got lazy and just tried 'save15' for the second bank space increase and it didn't recognise it as it's case sensitive. I also assumed you had to pick only one of the options and go with that. Since it didn't seem to work after the first go, I stopped trying as I didn't want to abuse the offer. I also thought it was limited to just that one toon.
Now several of my toons have increased bank space...

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Weekly Coupon
Free Wand of False Life
Coupon Code: FALSELIFE
Now through December 7th!​
Now we're talking! :cool:

*BTW, CAPS matter when typing the (any) code in the REDEEM CODE field..

Last edited:

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
on one mules' account, SAVE30 applied and considered used in History, not shown so nothing bought.
Yeah , Wunderbaaaaaar :(

rabidfox

The People's Champion
on one mules' account, SAVE30 applied and considered used in History, not shown so nothing bought.
Yeah , Wunderbaaaaaar :(
If you multiple characters on that account, check the character you applied it to and see if it's available on them.

Nimrud

This is beyond stupid: I wanted to use the coupon, but it says that "coupon expired". Yet I was able to successfully use SAVE20 & SAVE15. Why is that happening?