Strimtom's Build Repository V2

Strimtom

Hello all. I will be posting builds here and keep them linked in one convenient place. See below for what updated they came from and how up to date they are. Link to the old repository.

U59 - Droam Legendary Edition

Lightning Storm Sorcerer - Half-Elf 20 Sorcerer using the Dragonmark of storm for level 45+ Call Lightning Storms
-Video

Hardcore Build Guides Season 8

Two handed Bear Druid for Starters - Half Orc 18 Druid/1 Favoured Soul/1 Warlock for maximizing damage
Video

Solo Caster Dark Hunter

Vile Master of Flower 2.0 - Shadarkai 15 Alchemist/3 Monk/2 Rogue SWF Melee Build
Video

Bow Paladin - Wood Elf 20 Paladin using a bow
Video

U61 - Vecna Unleashed

The Sonic Boomer - Drow Inquisitive 18 Stormsinger/1 Artificer/1 Favoured Soul
Video

Puss in Boots - Tabaxi 18 Bard/1 Rogue/1 Warlock Dexterity melee swashbuckler [F2P]
Video

The Thundercat Alchemist - Tabaxi 20 Alchemist Lightning Caster
Video

U62 - Night Revels 2023

Archmage Illusionist ~ Gnome 20 Wizard Illusionist using the new and revamped Archmage tree (Full F2P)
Video

Fighter Tank - Aasimar 20 Fighter Tank using Bastard Sword and Ignition; 2HF Levelling build included (First life friendly)
-Video

U63 - The Illithid Invasion
Imbue Barbarian ~ Elf 18 Barbarian/2 Rogue dual wielding longswords and gaining imbue dice focusing on the frenzy berserker imbue for damage.
-Video

Hardcore Season 9 Build Guides

U65 - Paws and Peril

Archmage Evocation ~ Warforged 20 Wizard using evocation magic for Hardcore League
Video

U66 - Rise of the Dragon Lord

Strimtom's Acid Arrow 2.0 - Aoe Archery build Double Feature: F2P 20 Elf Ranger + P2P 15 Ranger/3 Paladin/2 Rogue Horizon Walker
-Video

Dragonlord Builds ~ A First Life Build, A Multilife Build, and an experimental build for Dragonlord
-Video

Last edited:

wolfdy

Thanks man, would not be playing DDO for all this time if it wanst for you.

Great adition to this community, allways positive, willing to help and informative.

Keep up the great job, cheers.

UtherSRG

Returning after a couple years.... um... where are all my favorite builds, particularly your very very very fun Acid Arrow Ranger?

unbongwah

UtherSRG

I'm guessing the Archmage changes were insufficient to bother with the rumored U61 Wizard build? lol
Was intrigued at what you might have come up with.

smach8

Does anyone have the link for the old tempest ranger build? cant find it in the old repository. only one i see is the r10 mace version. im looking for the other one that was posted with kopesh build