The 8th Season of the Hardcore League begins May 17th!

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
Here are some of the rewards for the 8th Season of the Hardcore League:

• 1750 Favor: Glittery Golden Eyes Toggle
  • Reaching Level 20: Death Walkers Sash VIII
  • Gaining 10 Reaper Enhancement Points: Death Walker's Cloak VIII
  • Gaining 20 Reaper Enhancement Points: Solid Gold Mimic Creature Companion
Where is the footprints?

Bunker

Collecting 7 pieces!!!!! This is fantastic. Hopefully this includes some hunting around and teamwork to acquire all the rewards.

This is a short season, so see you all in fame soon.

irnimnode

For some unknown reason I am unable to login to the Hardcore server keeps saying I have to wait and the gives me this position 80 what dose that mean?

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are currently experiencing log in queues for the Hardcore world due to a large number of players logging in. People should be able to get in within a few minutes, so far in my experience.

Spook

Please make the items BTA so those that miss one can pick it up on another toon - getting to level 20 only to find you missed something from a level one quest meaning you have to start again is not fun.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Please make the items BTA so those that miss one can pick it up on another toon - getting to level 20 only to find you missed something from a level one quest meaning you have to start again is not fun.
That kinda defeats the purpose of HC when you could die and still have them laying around.

Spook

That kinda defeats the purpose of HC when you could die and still have them laying around.
You would still need to collect them all on a level appropriate toon but with the quest lockout theres a good chance those people that dont want to locations spoiled will miss 1 or more - not everyone wants to play through hardcore multiple times

Aelonwy

Other than these tokens and the +2 level lockout, are there any new monsters? champions? what's the gimmick this season?

Owlbear

Other than these tokens and the +2 level lockout, are there any new monsters? champions? what's the gimmick this season?
New champs and monsters have new buffs (chromatic dragon magic damage reduction or whatever it's called)

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Every monster gets extra MRR and Acid/Cold/Fire/Electric/Poison Spell Power, with the bonus significantly increased for Dragons and Kobolds.

As for the Hoard locations, once somebody finds one, everyone on the server gets an extra hint as to its location.