The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

Br4d

The draw for me is that storage - and they know it. :(

Gotta contemplate that price tho. Even packrats have their limits.

At a certain point extra storage just becomes a trap.

If your experience is that you always fill close to maximum capacity and it stays there then adding more storage is a poor substitute for disciplining yourself to get rid of stuff that you probably do not need.

I do this every third life or so and my storage issues go away for about two lives...

Wolfen

Why do you ALWAYS have to always make these "coffer"s a "all or nothing" kind of deal. That is, you either buy everything to get the 1 or 2 items you may want or you just don't buy anything at all?
Couldn't you put a price on each individual item being offered in the "coffer" and offer them individual "mini coffers" or something?

Why do I always have to spend 8K DDO points just to get some extra storage space? Why am I forced to buy things I do NOT want just to get things I really do want?

I mean it's bad enough when you refuse to refund DDO points after buying something you literally cannot use because you couldn't figure out how to find out if you had already purchased it.. but we also have to pay for things that we DO NOT want just to get things we do?

No thank you. I will no longer be buying these "coffers" or anything similar that is packaged this way. Which also means I have no need to buy anymore DDO points because I can't see you guys ever changing your ways! Your lucky I'm still VIP!

Wolfen

I wanted to add... that forcing me to spend more to get things I really don't want or maybe don't want just so I can get the things I do want leaves a really bad taste in my mouth!

Everyone knows it's a marketing trick to get people to spend more money than they need to spend.

Why treat your customers like that?

I for one...and I'm sure a LOT of people are similar... would be much more willing to spend money on things that are lower down on their list of wants if they are not forced to pay for them just to get the things that are way up on their list of wants!

Kritikal

I would like the Drake Mount better if it didn't have the "armor."
The rest of the "bank storage" coffer is ok, although the weapon glamor looks really good.

Frieling Slyhand

I wanted to add... that forcing me to spend more to get things I really don't want or maybe don't want just so I can get the things I do want leaves a really bad taste in my mouth!

Everyone knows it's a marketing trick to get people to spend more money than they need to spend.

Why treat your customers like that?

I for one...and I'm sure a LOT of people are similar... would be much more willing to spend money on things that are lower down on their list of wants if they are not forced to pay for them just to get the things that are way up on their list of wants!
Yes. I would buy more storage. But I have no interest in cosmetics and I won't pay a premium for the cosmetics just to get the storage. This just means you won't get my money and I will just have to throw some stuff away next time I TR.

ACJ97F

Nobody in the guild bought it. If they offer only the bank storage in the store, we might bite, but the Fluff Bundles are a hard pass. 👎