The Cannith Completionist List

Stoner81

J12GsOg.png

Greetings and welcome to The Cannith Completionist List thread! This thread will be monitored and kept up to date with regards people gaining completionist and the release of new classes which will wipe everybody from the board.

Below are the rules which must be followed by everybody who wishes to be added to the list...

The Rules
  1. Now this list will contain every character name which has acquired Completionist it doesn't matter if it's only single completion or triple.
  2. Please DO NOT complain/whine/moan/etc about people using Otto's Boxes to "acquire" Completionist take that to a different thread.
  3. An image proving that you can either take the Completionist feat or showing that you have taken it already must be provided. You will not be added without a screen shot so please do not ask!
  4. Please clearly state the name you would like to be added to the list (preferably in BLOCK CAPITALS).
  5. If I fail to add somebody then please post your proof in this thread and send me a PM linking me to your proof post and I will add you asap, I frequent the forums daily so I will be easy to get hold of.
  6. Current this is for Class Completionist only however, if it is wanted it can become for other types of completionist too.
  7. No picture, no addition! Without exception!
PostIMG.org and imgur.com are a couple of good image hosting sites for your screenshots (personally I can't stand Imageshack but that is personal preference only, feel free to use whatever image hoster you like).

The Cannith Completionist List (updated for Alchemist being released).

Atryagain

Brakkart

Cardotar

Dazling

Fiercefred

Isioviel

Jhaerys

Killiyan, Knabbsie, Kurack

Larendelee

Minileth

Nilimirith

Olur

Raleth, Riffolk

Throbulator

Vennard

Yerpol

Last edited:

Varr

Varr and my little buddy Varrashot qualify, but are camera shy. Post two can be list adjacent!

Lol, no need to be sorry, list adjacent is better than list. Following rules is for the little people, chaos is in my heart.

Last edited:

BigUruz

You may add Salish to the list (has mostly triple complete Heroic (with archetypes), Complete Racial, and Complete Epic as of this posting); regrettably the insert image function wont let me add the file and is defaulting to a URL.

Stoner81

You may add Salish to the list (has mostly triple complete Heroic (with archetypes), Complete Racial, and Complete Epic as of this posting); regrettably the insert image function wont let me add the file and is defaulting to a URL.

Just post the link then so I can see it to verify and then I can add you.

Stoner81.