The Official event guide for Unofficial Hardcore League Summer 2024!!!

TroggyTrog

TroggyTrog

Don't forget that at 9am EST there will be a parade and opening ceremony on Wayfinder for the UHL!

Here's more info from Kozybean:
"Tomorrow morning July 1st, 9am ET will be a for funsies Opening Ceremony Including a Parade!!!!

The parade will be us walking from Valeria Sinderwind (where you enter Stormreach Harbour from Korthos) to the marketplace tent circling the subterrane entrance. (There may be baller music during our parade)

Once there, I will say a few inspirational words on stream ( I may have a costume on) .

OH and you can join any guild you want on Wayfinder it does not need to be the UHL official one or Dragon Claws Tavern.

And yes, you can start UHL as soon as it's 12am July 1st in your time zone!
there is also a text channel now for build talk!

Hope to see y'all there!

P.S. I will be streaming this on
And Wartusks will be streaming I believe, and maybe more! (edited)

Twitch
KozyBean - Twitch
Hi! I'm trying to make it as a FT content creator! I'm not good at video-games or streaming, and yet here I am XD Come chat + hangout w/me! :) -At this time I don't accept dm's/friend requests on any platforms. -Biz: kozybean1@gmail.com"

KozyBean

@Everyone okay everyone! Official info!

Tomorrow morning July 1st, 9am ET will be a for funsies Opening Ceremony Including a Parade!!!! The parade will be us walking from Valeria Sinderwind (where you enter Stormreach Harbour from Korthos) to the marketplace tent circling the subterrane entrance. (There may be baller music during our parade) Once there, I will say a few inspirational words on stream ( I may have a costume on) .

OH and you can join any guild you want on Wayfinder it does not need to be the UHL official one or Dragon Claws Tavern.
And yes, you can start UHL as soon as it's 12am July 1st in your time zone! there is also a text channel now for build talk!

Hope to see y'all there!
❤️
🫂
🥳
😎
🔥
🙌

Last edited:

KozyBean

Don't forget that at 9am EST there will be a parade and opening ceremony on Wayfinder for the UHL!

Here's more info from Kozybean:
"Tomorrow morning July 1st, 9am ET will be a for funsies Opening Ceremony Including a Parade!!!!

The parade will be us walking from Valeria Sinderwind (where you enter Stormreach Harbour from Korthos) to the marketplace tent circling the subterrane entrance. (There may be baller music during our parade)

Once there, I will say a few inspirational words on stream ( I may have a costume on) .

And yes, you can start UHL as soon as it's 12am July 1st in your time zone!
there is also a text channel now for build talk!

Hope to see y'all there!

Twitch
KozyBean - Twitch
Hi! I'm trying to make it as a FT content creator! I'm not good at video-games or streaming, and yet here I am XD Come chat + hangout w/me! :) -At this time I don't accept dm's/friend requests on any platforms. -Biz: kozybean1@gmail.com"
Thanks Troggy! LMAO I didn't see your post before I also posted~! Even though you messaged me on discord!

KozyBean

@Everyone
I’ve realized we said we were going to run quests at no higher than the quest’s base level, but in order to make it more like the HC experience and to reduce confusion we are now able to run quests up to max base level +2. So now if you run base level +0 it’s an Optional Bonus Challenge.

Sorry for the wording that caused confusion to many! Thanks for your patience as this is our first UHL event and it is not just one person running it.

<3 Kozy
I've made this change in the original post too!

KozyBean

Announcement:
We can now do the optional "Loot the body" where if all party members like, they can loot all their items of a fallen party member, not just one per party member.
💰
💎
💍
👑
✨

Of course this is only if your party wants to play that way. And of course you keep your Heirloom item if you want!

Some people may want to keep all their gear, so respect your team member if they don't want to depart with their stuff, when their soul departs from their body!

Thanks and happy surviving!
❤️
Kozy

***I updated this in the original post as well***