The Silver Legion of Cannith invites you.

Hail Adventurers!

I'd love to invite you to a really new player and returning player friendly guild, for DDO and a few other MMO's.

We are a family friendly, no drama guild for the mature adult player. We are the Silver Legion on Cannith server.
Our reputation is great and we have lots of regular groups, bi-weekly raids and treat each other like family.

I think you could have a really great experience with us, as our gaming policy is one of mutual cooperation in a wholesome environment, that promotes no flaming or toxicity among our members.

We have players from all over the world and are one of the oldest players guild on the net, with over 20 years of supporting MMO players who want to have fun and make good friends.

Check us out at www.guildmedieval.com

Nw7VN8j.jpg

Showing off a little Guild pride from when we first hit Level 200 in 2017

Hail adventurer's! The Silver Legion of Cannith is always recruiting. We are the guild for the player that wants a fun, family friendly gaming environment. If you are a new, returning or seasoned vet looking for a guild, check us out at www.guildmedieval.com

BxnTyNk.jpg

Our Wednesday "We Are The Champions Static in Cogsgate tryin to help poor Zeleth.
I Love the Masterminds of Sharn series. It is so dramatic!
It just has that old time feel of some film Noir mystery.
The voice acting in it is superb too.

Our Wednesday night group is shortly going into Epics and we have one open spot!

If you're looking for a great guild that is family friendly, no drama, non-toxic for the mature adult player, you should check us out. We have forums of over 20 years of information on DDO. Guild mules, Bi-weekly raid Nights. Lots of groups. Players from all over the world. There is almost always someone on to quest with. But we also have the nicest peeps you will ever meet!

check us out at www.guildmedieval.com

Tell em MBC sent ya