The Wildcats of Orien

Cranjis

Unique Build and Cosmetic Connoisseur
Hello people of DDO! Are you on Orien, and looking for a place to stay? You want a place that doesn't have any joining requirements, and no guild rules?
Well then The Wildcats would be happy to have you!

We specialize in having a high-tolerance environment, where everyone can speak their mind without risking punishment. You want to rant about how your dog keeps destroying furniture? You want to discuss the inner machinations of the human subconscious? You want to talk about the dirty things you look up on the internet while you should be at work? Then this is a great place to share it! We welcome anyone...unless you're that one guy. You know who you are.

The Wildcats is all officers, all airship buffs, and all fun and games. We do weekly giveaways that are open to the whole server, we do scattered, scheduled raids, and sometimes we do guild hide-n'-seek. We also have a guild opener that any member of the guild can have access to.

At the time I am writing this, The Wildcats is currently the largest guild on Orien, and most likely, the largest guild of all other live server guilds, so you needn't worry about activity. The chat is active, the discord is active, and if there's an issue with someone, I have my own ways of dealing with them rather than a swift boot and block.

If you want an invite, just ask me or anyone online, since it is all officers. We welcome new people, veterans, elitists...anyone. Just not bank toons. Or that one guy...you know who you are.

Last edited:

Cranjis

Do you have many players grouping up for heroics or TR stuff together?
Yes, there are many people that just group up with others in guild, as well as static groups that were formed by others that didn't know each other before joining.

Cranjis

In light of recent events, I would like to disclaim that, if you are easily offended, then you probably shouldn't join this guild.

Cranjis

So why did my wife and I get booted from the guild? Do you have participation police in the guild?
Probably from inactivity. You are, of course, welcome back. I need to kick people who are inactive for about a month and a half, as guild fills up very quickly.

Zandafolf

Tried sending a few tells to people that were online and didn't hear anything. Trying to get ahold of someone about an invite or discord link.