Thelanis - we all die alone

Grymli

Greetings, Thelanisians! If you're looking for a casual, friendly, and open guild, we all die alone welcomes you.

No rules. No requirements, entry or donation. No expectations. Everyone is welcome: soloers, puggers, fast levellers, exclusive pairs/groups, elites, muggles... we have them all, and we have room for any play-style.

We're high enough guild-level to offer ALL amenities, have the largest possible ship so we can load ALL amenities, and we're new enough that you won't just be grinding temporary renown for a level 150+ guild: the renown you earn will actually make a difference and help your guild grow.

Both our chat and discord are active, with as many as 25 players in chat on weekends. Check for yourself. Open the social panel and organize players by guild to see which has the most players online.

Our newb-friendly weekly Sunday raid is a chaotic and friendly, no-pressure event. Most of all, we are not at all territorial about the guild. EVERYONE is welcome to organize groups, events, and raids. EVERYONE is an officer with the power to invite whoever they like. Our guild is a mix of ALL our members. If you're looking for a guild which not only tolerates your input and influence, but welcomes it, we all die alone looks forward to hearing from you.

Contact any member for an invite, or send a quick in-game mail, per Orien post, to Grymrose.

Last edited:

Grymli

Update: level 65 and growing. It's extremely rare for us not to have several members on, even during server low-time. Weekends and evenings are quite busy, often 10-15 players on at a time, and as many as 25. We're starting to see more high-level raid parties forming within the guild, while continuing with our newb-friendly intro raids on Sunday. I'd like to think we can offer something to all play-styles, but, realistically, the thing we do best is just a friendly and welcoming community. Chat and discord are both quite active, which is nice. Feel free to check us out, 'tourists' are welcome. Cheers.

Grymli

Update: level 71 and we reached the alt cap of 1,000 about a month ago, so we had to start removing our first 'inactives'. Still not a year old yet. Still one of, if not THE, most active guild on Thelanis. Still open to anyone looking for a super-casual, super-friendly, super-welcoming guild. Everyone is still an officer, so contact any member for an invite... or send Grymrose an in-game mail, and I'll send you an invite within a day. Cheers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DJH

Grymli

Update: level 86, removing 6-month 'inactives' daily, member base steady at around 800 alts, still a crazy-active, friendly, and welcoming guild chat. Big enough that we can offer our members ALL buffs and amenities... young enough (sub-level 150) that renown (guild XP) earned by our members is still permanent and and actually helps the guild to grow. Cheers.

Kheledon

Update: level 86, removing 6-month 'inactives' daily, member base steady at around 800 alts, still a crazy-active, friendly, and welcoming guild chat. Big enough that we can offer our members ALL buffs and amenities... young enough (sub-level 150) that renown (guild XP) earned by our members is still permanent and and actually helps the guild to grow. Cheers.
Fun! I am trying to duplicate this atmosphere with a new guild in Ghallanda (THE BONES) that can serve as a refuge for Hardcore players after the event shuts down and with a focus on helping all the newbies that show up in the game's current default server to love and preserve the game. Your success gives me hope. Well done.

Grymli

Fun! I am trying to duplicate this atmosphere with a new guild in Ghallanda (THE BONES) that can serve as a refuge for Hardcore players after the event shuts down and with a focus on helping all the newbies that show up in the game's current default server to love and preserve the game. Your success gives me hope. Well done.
Cheers, thank you for the kind words, and good luck :cool: