Thorn blade does not have a breakdown yet.

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
I'll play a Blight Caster and update it sometime lol.
427bddfc4aecd715e702380af675cf39.jpg

Rehmlah

Currently playing a blightcaster, though it'll take a couple weeks before our static gets into and through epics. I'll try to remember to check this as we level if I don't see it updated by others. In the meantime, the first few groups can be found with an iconic:
CL 1-4: [1d6] +1 Acid; +1 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 1
CL 5-9: [1d6] + 2 Acid; +2 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 2, Poison Blast 2
CL 10-14: 1.5[1d6] + 4 Acid; +4 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 3, Poison Blast 3, Critical Wounding 2
CL 15-19: 2[1d6] + 6 Acid; +6 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 4, Poison Blast 4, Critical Wounding 2, Cursespewing
Of note, only the CL 15-19 version (so far) has output anything to the combat log when casting it.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Currently playing a blightcaster, though it'll take a couple weeks before our static gets into and through epics. I'll try to remember to check this as we level if I don't see it updated by others. In the meantime, the first few groups can be found with an iconic:
CL 1-4: [1d6] +1 Acid; +1 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 1
CL 5-9: [1d6] + 2 Acid; +2 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 2, Poison Blast 2
CL 10-14: 1.5[1d6] + 4 Acid; +4 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 3, Poison Blast 3, Critical Wounding 2
CL 15-19: 2[1d6] + 6 Acid; +6 Enhancement, Thornblade, Acidic 4, Poison Blast 4, Critical Wounding 2, Cursespewing
Of note, only the CL 15-19 version (so far) has output anything to the combat log when casting it.
Thank you for this; I've started a table for the exact enchantments, although I'm still missing information on levels 25 and 30. Is it alright if I use your images?