U63 changed many imbues from 1d8 75% scaling -> 1d6 100% scaling.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
There was an undocumented change in the U63 patch notes (Tonquin had mentioned it on the forums, but they forgot to include it): All 1d8 75% spellpower scaling imbues were changed to be 1d6 100% spellpower scaling imbues. As such, the following changes need to be made in this page, and likely in many other pages:

All of these have been changed to be 1d6 100% spellpower scaling:

- Force Arrows
- Biting Acid/Biting Poison
- Dark Apostate
- Elemental Arrows
- Fire Elemental Imbue/Water Elemental Imbue (this is the only one I haven't checked the description of, if someone else could do so please confirm it)
- Fires of Fury (bug: War Soul version still says 1d8 75% scaling, I have reported it here)
- Iced Edges
- Poisoned Coating
- Resonant Arms
- Spellsword
- Thorn Imbue
- Thundershock

Other things that need to be corrected in the Imbues page:
- Thorn Imbue requires you to be in Thorn Kin/Thorn Knight form.
- Warlock Dilettante does not scale with Spellpower (Maximize/Empower don't affect it either). I have asked whether this is WAI or not here, but I suspect it is WAI.
- Warlock Dilettante does indeed have a CD of 2 seconds.
- Paralyzing Arrows can indeed only be used with bows.
- Terror Arrows, Banishing Arrows, Smiting Arrows are missing from the list.
- Iced Edges is in Warchanter Tier 2, not Tier 3.
- Force Arrows no longer have the "xd10 on crit" portion as part of the Imbue.

Thank you.

(Also, the "bug" portion in the "To the Fore!" section in Vanguard, has been fixed, I checked)
(And
Sprint Boost rank 1 here should say 30%, not 35%, checked in game)

Last edited:

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
There was an undocumented change in the U63 patch notes (Tonquin had mentioned it on the forums, but they forgot to include it): All 1d8 75% spellpower scaling imbues were changed to be 1d6 100% spellpower scaling imbues. As such, the following changes need to be made in this page, and likely in many other pages:

All of these have been changed to be 1d6 100% spellpower scaling:

- Force Arrows
- Biting Acid/Biting Poison
- Dark Apostate
- Elemental Arrows
- Fire Elemental Imbue/Water Elemental Imbue (this is the only one I haven't checked the description of, if someone else could do so please confirm it)
- Fires of Fury (bug: War Soul version still says 1d8 75% scaling, I have reported it here)
- Iced Edges
- Poisoned Coating
- Resonant Arms
- Spellsword
- Thorn Imbue
- Thundershock

Other things that need to be corrected in the Imbues page:
- Thorn Imbue requires you to be in Thorn Kin/Thorn Knight form.
- Warlock Dilettante does not scale with Spellpower (Maximize/Empower don't affect it either). I have asked whether this is WAI or not here, but I suspect it is WAI.
- Warlock Dilettante does indeed have a CD of 2 seconds.
- Paralyzing Arrows can indeed only be used with bows.
- Terror Arrows, Banishing Arrows, Smiting Arrows are missing from the list.
- Iced Edges is in Warchanter Tier 2, not Tier 3.
- Force Arrows no longer have the "xd10 on crit" portion as part of the Imbue.

Thank you.

(Also, the "bug" portion in the "To the Fore!" section in Vanguard, has been fixed, I checked)
(And
Sprint Boost rank 1 here should say 30%, not 35%, checked in game)
Thank you for all this! I've updated the Imbue section, including special lists for non-damage imbues and secondary imbues (these are only on Arcane Archer so far but it pays to be prepared), and updated the other enhancements you mentioned. The only ones I haven't touched, pending external verification, are the two Druid elemental forms.

Last edited:

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Thank you for all this! I've updated the Imbue section, including special lists for non-damage imbues and secondary imbues (these are only on Arcane Archer so far but it pays to be prepared), and updated the other enhancements you mentioned. The only ones I haven't touched, pending external verification, are the two Druid elemental forms.
I have confirmed the fire/cold druid imbues are 1d6 100% spellpower scaling.

Also please add the fire/cold Druid imbues to these pages, as they make no mention of them (under the respective forms) since the imbues got introduced in U57. [1] [2]

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I have confirmed the fire/cold druid imbues are 1d6 100% spellpower scaling.

Also please add the fire/cold Druid imbues to these pages, as they make no mention of them (under the respective forms) since the imbues got introduced in U57. [1] [2]
Thank you; should be done now.