The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Bug Report Number:
Both Marketplace tavernkeepers have multiple typos in their new dialogue:

g5gRnYI.png

Last edited:

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Barkeep might work still in place of please.

Midigate might actually be mitigate. Which then makes the highligheted section make a bit more sense.

J1NG

nix

Barkeep might work still in place of please.

Midigate might actually be mitigate. Which then makes the highligheted section make a bit more sense.

J1NG
yeah ... i just realised i omitted "not" from my reply lol ... so much for music humour

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Midigate is definitely mitigate, but the rest of the sentence doesn't make much sense, although I'll admit I'm not all that familiar with the phrase "out of one's hide". IMO, once you fix mitigate, either "out of one's hide" is outright removed, or "his debts" turns into "the debts".

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
It'll either be hide (no change needed) suggesting they're sweating lots of debt out but they have merch on hand that keeps debtors away, or it's hideout suggesting they can't afford the rent and costs having that hideout.

As for the last one, it looks like their and them were swapped around. It'll make a bit more sense the other way around and with a "in" in front of the lower replaced word (over to their, making it "in their" alliance).

J1NG