Unsinful's Guides and Various Tools

Unsinful

Hey all, this is going to be the place where I keep all the documents I regularly update and use. I have a past-life tracker, reaper first time tracker, expansion loot/set augment spreadsheet and many other useful files. I also have my Favored Soul Guide, R10 First Life Bard Guide and other various build guides I have posted throughout the years. All documents in a Google Doc/Google Sheet can and will be updated as more things get added to the game. Check back here and get a fresh copy of them after something has been released officially! Any other documents or builds I create will be added to this post at a later date!
When opening a google doc, simply click File then Make a Copy and you can edit your copy as much as you'd like, the original will always be here for you and will be updated as needed.

Expansion Loot Spreadsheet + Augment Sets

First Life R10 Bard Guide:

Favored Soul Guide:
https://assets.adobe.com/public/9c7dfa4d-8938-4d49-79be-10a9525bddfc

Racial Past Life Heroic Leveling Guide:

Tank Guide and Tips:

Imbue Thrower:

Imbue Crossbow Build:

U59 Favored Soul Nuker:

Past Life Tracker:

Reaper First Time Tracker:

Last edited:

Unsinful

Hey Unsin, any chance of an update to fvs guide or tanking guide?
The tank guide needs some updating, and I will be doing there here now that I have some time.
As for a fvs guide, I just have my evoker build in the fvs forum. That actual massive guide is still mostly accurate, but unfortunately the way I published it has made it so I cannot edit it, I have to go through a third party which makes it very difficult. I am looking into copying and updating it in a Google doc so I have full access. It will just look less flashy and slightly less organized.

Stay tuned for both. Tank guide is an easy one and I will be trying to get that one up to date ASAP

Altra

Thank you!
I made a copy of the past life tracker (I only have 5 1/2 so far, but like being organized)
You left Alchemist off heroic lives.

Unsinful

The Reaper 1st Time Tracker is now updated with the Vecna Unleashed Quests. Feel free to make a new copy or copy/paste the edit into your own version if you are using it.

I am working on a massive "Named Item By Adventure Pack" Spreadsheet. hoping to get it out in a couple weeks. its LOTS of work so its kinda slow going. I have done updates 1-15 at this point.

I am going to Retroactively ADD a spreadsheet tab for Menace of the Underdark on the Expansion Loot Spreadsheet, as well as, I have added all Vecna Unleashed items (minus the raid gear that has not been previewed) to the spreadsheet

Last edited: