Update 59.1 Release Notes

Jack Jarvis Esquire

I wasn't expecting anything this update, so no worries, but is there any chance you could ask the Devs to look into all the broken Ravager enhancements for U60, or even schedule some time for U61, please, to at least fix some of them?🙄

There are so many of them, and they've been broken for so long. Any attention at this stage would be a really welcome step. 🙂👍

dogonovo

IMHO if you are worried about clutter/visibility, the best way I've seen it done is a post with the announcement of release notes and the links, no comments, but a link to a thread that only discusses the relevant update/notes/etc.

Aelonwy

I like it this way because if we have a specific question or comment on the release notes themselves instead of having to make various different threads about those questions/comments they are all right there for someone to skim through and either answer or take note.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
I don't know how I feel about posting in release note threads. Do people like it?
Not sure why the Community Manager wouldn't post in release note threads unless there was someone else designated to do so?

There are plenty of times where players have good questions regarding release notes that should probably be answered.

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
I don't know how I feel about posting in release note threads. Do people like it?
It's new, but so long as it's civil and can contribute to potential bug finding it could be a good idea.

I've personally noted that since the update damage is up across the board (felt and received), spells are not firing more often while consuming mana and starting timers, and some really really odd drops of non-named gear with named outlines.

Telayna

I think comments on Release Notes should be turned OFF. Since release notes contain many different topics, each release note thread could become a potential drop box for dozens of Blue Post responses to a variety of observations, bugs, etc. Turning off reply to release notes will appropriately enforce users to create specific threads to these individual topics, making forum posts more precise in topics (and I can safely ignore Blue Post responses to topics that don't affect me).

Putti

Definitely like being able to comment on release notes. Now we just need the release notes themselves to be posted in the thread instead of just a link :)

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
Any chance you were running Wheloon or Stormhorns? Either way this is probably what you are seeing Wondrous Craftsmanship Many of them actually have their own unique/rare cosmetic apperance as well! (sorry about the mini hijack)
you might be right there, it was in wheloon. Outline like a named item, but it was just a rng creation. There really wasn't anything 'wonderous' about it at all.

eshadowbringer

you might be right there, it was in wheloon. Outline like a named item, but it was just a rng creation. There really wasn't anything 'wonderous' about it at all.
Yeah, there has never been anything wondrous about them... Except... Like I said earlier the cosmetics on some of them are completly unique!

eshadowbringer

Yeah, there has never been anything wondrous about them... Except... Like I said earlier the cosmetics on some of them are completly unique!
... I'm quoting my own post here because it's not entirely true! When those suckers used to drop with no minimum level they were pretty darn wondrous! 😉