Way To Record Time Played.

Etitron

Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

I want a /Time played or some way to track it.
To start -
I have a Few Questions, Regarding Finding the Time played Within the game client, or game World.
  1. Does it Exists
  2. Does anyone have the ability to track it?
  3. Do the Dev's, Think it would be possible to record such a recording.
-
I have played this game A LOT, and was hoping to find out the exact or close to the Time played, for personal and public purposes “YouTube, etc.”. I need this, and was wondering if anyone else would agree that the game could use such a feature, and if the dev’s would hear our needs for such mechanic.

Here are the benefits, From my personal opinion, if we should think about it.
  1. Status.
  2. Group organizing
  3. Guild or personal benefit
  4. Personal health.
  5. Self Goals.
Here are the possible downfalls, I See.
  1. New player status. “Grouping”
  2. Mechanic malfunction, or error possibility in time.

So that being said, does anyone else think it would be cool, or agree with me on this topic.

Have at it, on ideas.
And as always, Lights Speed.
- Etitron

Etitron

That brings up, a fair point on the factors of recording times. what should be recorded. Also I can see why some may see this as a useless feature, but given that steam already has the function, makes a valid point is it already in a form that can be recorded.
-For instance, Dungeons have a time stamp at the end, would it be possible to record that only?

Last edited:

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
That brings up, a fair point on the factors of recording times. what should be recorded. Also I can see why some may this as a useless feature, but given that steam already has the function, makes a valid point is it already in a form that can be recorded.
-For instance, Dungeons have a time stamp at the end, would it be possible to record that only?
Saw a guy on HC the other day talking about his 140 min redemption run because he kept having to go AFK.

Nah.

Etitron

Maybe less, time the better.
HERE's A Idea!
Hall of champions Poster for the shortest times in dungeons.

Savage

Phoenicis' Wife
Maybe less, time the better.
HERE's A Idea!
Hall of champions Poster for the shortest times in dungeons.
Shortest time dungeon would probably be Haverdasher then. If you meant shortest time in any dungeons that would be a lot of posters. :D

Etitron

Definitely looking at the 23 second run I did, of Impossible demands on EN/EC. That being said, I do think there should be a requirement of difficulty/mobs cleared, along with the fact some Red alert, kind of deal.

Spook

I hate to think how much time I have - I have more than 12K on steam but I no longer use the steam client (mostly due to store issues) so at a guess im at 20K hours+ at this point