Welcome Argo Players --- First!

Xanthain

Hello Argo, I started playing around official release but left the game almost ten years ago. I returned this last October, and its been a blast reconnecting with all the people and guilds that have stuck around. if you know me and i have not said hi yet, im probably just stalking you in the marketplace

Akla Thornfist

Been playing the game since launch still dont raid much, would join up with yall if you ever get it going. Just look for any of the Thornfist clan

Tádhg

Magically Delicious
Hello Argo! My home on DDO for the past 14 years! I've gone by many names, best to forget this one too 😅

Archangeluriel

And can we get some kind of raid/quest tutorial night going? Slow going non-reaper teaching groups?
Hey mate, I'm a little late to the party but did you ever establish you're teaching raid night? If not, I am interested in helping get this ball rolling. My guild hosts our own raid day on Saturday but has since picked up a fair number of new players, so we've been talking about doing teaching raids to get everyone up to speed before we crank up the diff with them.

Elminster

Hey mate, I'm a little late to the party but did you ever establish you're teaching raid night? If not, I am interested in helping get this ball rolling. My guild hosts our own raid day on Saturday but has since picked up a fair number of new players, so we've been talking about doing teaching raids to get everyone up to speed before we crank up the diff with them.
I vote you just get this started. Pick a day (or two!) and post here times and schedules. Have a sign-up sheet or whatever. Make an LFM and put bold face capital letters [TEACHING RAID] !

Just do it!

Hey guys, I know this threat is a bit older, but I am actually looking to start something like this up and have made a post for any and all interested. Thank you.

jotmon

08wme12l16k21.png