What are the good filligrees for a endgame healing cleric

Shadow

hey guys rn im about to play a thf melee cleric who heals alot so i was wondering what are the good filligree sets for that thanks in advance.

axel15810

I don't devote any filagrees to healing myself. I would devote those to melee and/or DCs on CC abilities. Hard to answer your question without more information on your character. The build, what it's aiming to do, what difficulties you play, solo or groups primarily, etc. etc.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Just in case you or anyone reading this in the future didn't have this link: https://ddowiki.com/page/Sentient_Weapon/Filigrees

Lists all the filigrees, what they do and what their bonuses are.

Having said that, I largely agree with Axel, healing usually doesn't need to be a focus and would also recommend focusing more on the melee part.

Stats you're mainly looking for:
- Primary attack stat
- Melee Power
- Doublestrike
- Imbue dice (only if you're using an imbue)

Ones that also pack some spell power and/or healing amplification will be a plus. 3pc Splendid Cacophony fits the bill.

Mesmerin

Currently running a thf cleric, similar to Axel's THF build but 1fighter/1fvs/18 cleric pdk. Not using an imbue, falconry for hit/damage.
As I'm using haste boost from vistani 5 piece prowess is a no brainer (using 2 melee power filigrees, one in artifact, one in weapon).
Raid Filigrees I'm using 2x Blood feast/One Against Many for the melee power, 2 x Celerity/Vigilence (+2 Wis), 2 x Bravery Througout/Shattered Device (+6 PRR).
I then slot another two shattered device filigree's for the 4 set bonus and then a Celerity +dodge/dodge cap filigree to round it off for the perma haste bonus from the 3 piece celerity set.

fireball241_jt

Currently running a thf cleric, similar to Axel's THF build but 1fighter/1fvs/18 cleric pdk. Not using an imbue, falconry for hit/damage.
As I'm using haste boost from vistani 5 piece prowess is a no brainer (using 2 melee power filigrees, one in artifact, one in weapon).
Raid Filigrees I'm using 2x Blood feast/One Against Many for the melee power, 2 x Celerity/Vigilence (+2 Wis), 2 x Bravery Througout/Shattered Device (+6 PRR).
I then slot another two shattered device filigree's for the 4 set bonus and then a Celerity +dodge/dodge cap filigree to round it off for the perma haste bonus from the 3 piece celerity set.
Off topic, but why Vistani and not get FTR1 Haste Boost instead. Also get 3 extra for 8 total?

Mesmerin

Off topic, but why Vistani and not get FTR1 Haste Boost instead. Also get 3 extra for 8 total?
I grabbed some other stuff from vistani as well (neg absorb, 5% doublestrike, another +1 wis). I haven't run out of haste boosts (have 8 total) when questing between shrines and in raids I'm usually more focused on keeping others alive than smacking people with the big hammer.