What to do with dino gear?

Scrag

Just hit 31 for my very first time!

I am playing a DH, and have amassed a bunch of dino things, like bracers, a necklace with mythic bonus, a few regular non-attuned dino weapons I can use (currently using barovian longsword), boots, belt, etc etc.

I am trying to work towards legendary part of the family set, which is neck, armor, and gloves.

It would be nice to get some feywild, but I have yet to do a single legendary feywild quest.

What would you recommend slotting into dino armor/non-attuned secondary dino weapon, and which dino artifact. Almost all of my dino gear are artifacts, and apparently you can only have one of those equiped.

Thank you for the help from a first time 31!

Nahual

Hi Scrag,

Gear depends on your build really. If you are looking to dino craft

Strimtom has good advice here:

Most players call it gear tetris.

If you let people know more about your build are you two weapon fighting, range, etc. better recommendations will come.

Scrag

Hi Scrag,

Gear depends on your build really. If you are looking to dino craft

Strimtom has good advice here:

Most players call it gear tetris.

If you let people know more about your build are you two weapon fighting, range, etc. better recommendations will come.
TWF, Perfect TWF, melee, 20 dark hunter (dedicated trapper) (looks like I am switching out falconry for tempest and shifting some points out of DH into tempest for the capstone). Destiny pools are Legendary Dreadnought and Fury of the Wild.

I don't have much gear at all in this range at the moment, but would really like to get more juice out of the very little I have. Using belt of the black sands? for invisiguard since it gives me +20 sneak dice when I go invis for 10 seconds.

Thank you for your response! I will check out the video now.

Spook

Just hit 31 for my very first time!

I am playing a DH, and have amassed a bunch of dino things, like bracers, a necklace with mythic bonus, a few regular non-attuned dino weapons I can use (currently using barovian longsword), boots, belt, etc etc.

I am trying to work towards legendary part of the family set, which is neck, armor, and gloves.

It would be nice to get some feywild, but I have yet to do a single legendary feywild quest.

What would you recommend slotting into dino armor/non-attuned secondary dino weapon, and which dino artifact. Almost all of my dino gear are artifacts, and apparently you can only have one of those equiped.

Thank you for the help from a first time 31!
I recommend you dont do any Dino crafting until you are working towards an end game gearset as it is very grindy to get a full 5 piece curse set and early mistakes will set you back (eg dont craft on non attuned weapons)

For an idea what an endgame melee gearset looks like check out Tronko's assassin build (could pretty much copy it if dex based)

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
90% of the random dino gear I find ends up being sentience chow. . .since it's almost always the artifacts and not named things. Besides, legendary greensteel is better than dino gear on some pieces anyway, and you can get the dino set bonuses with the diamonds.