World First R10 LoB w/OPTIONAL (58min): Lowered Expectations and Friends (Orien)

I believe R10 LoB has not been completed with optional before. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

We had an amazing team and superb teamwork. Including those who came on previous attempts, the cast: Azztrollogy, Beanisenvy, Bowserkoopa, Brodhi, Demsac, Drexnan, Dgu, Farshot, Ironmaw, Littlejunk-1, Lizza, Metrics, Mrblacks, Pain, Rhynn, Sohryu, Staffy, Tiiny, and Vierah. Special shoutout to legendary tactician Farshot and epic cat herder Beans. We completed an R10 w/o optional on 5/18 (57min) and R8 w/optional on 5/10 (40min), so this achievement took extended focus and exhaustive effort.

ScreenShot_2023-05-25_221818_0.jpg

ScreenShot_2023-05-25_221830_0.jpg

Last edited:

farshot

Congratzs everyone. Also thanks to those that helped along the way but weren't there on the final run they were a huge part.

More fun coming soon stayed tuned. Some say it can't be done.

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
I hope we will see more 1st World accomplishments although the game is kinda quiet at the moment. And I don't care from which server, tbh. I just like to see and watch what is possible even from the peanut gallery.

Cheers to you all!

Tronko

I hope we will see more 1st World accomplishments although the game is kinda quiet at the moment. And I don't care from which server, tbh. I just like to see and watch what is possible even from the peanut gallery.

Given the state of the game, I think there are very few "world firsts" left... To broaden the options a bit, the solutions are to reduce the number of players or look at the closing times. It would be nice to have an 'archive'. A few months ago, the Lava Divers proposed an interesting challenge for raids.

Back to the topic, it's very nice to see players from different guilds commit and work together. With a great organization, team victory is achieved. Congratulations to everyone, especially to Lowered Expectations for the lead, and to my refugee friends from Cannith ;)

Overvaan

Given the state of the game, I think there are very few "world firsts" left... To broaden the options a bit, the solutions are to reduce the number of players or look at the closing times. It would be nice to have an 'archive'. A few months ago, the Lava Divers proposed an interesting challenge for raids.

Back to the topic, it's very nice to see players from different guilds commit and work together. With a great organization, team victory is achieved. Congratulations to everyone, especially to Lowered Expectations for the lead, and to my refugee friends from Cannith ;)
I wonder what happened with the 4 man challenge. Have yet to see the results of that one.

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Given the state of the game, I think there are very few "world firsts" left... To broaden the options a bit, the solutions are to reduce the number of players or look at the closing times. It would be nice to have an 'archive'.
snip
Oh a chronic would be neat with dates and data 🤩... Hm, I could search the old forum for that ... No idea, if I got the time for that though.

Guntango

I wonder what happened with the 4 man challenge. Have yet to see the results of that one.
We had a great team but schedules didn’t work in our favor. We might knock a few out after HC; the shortmans have become my favorite part of the game between releases.

Many, many years ago, there were player-kept records on the official forums of World and Server-specific records of raid Achievements (firsts, fastest, and short) with Update number tags (since the game continues to change with each update and patch), screenshots, and links. Hunta-EU started the project and kept the records updated for his server and World. He delegated the other servers (I kept the records for Orien). Unfortunately, Turbine broke the completion times on the in-game xp report for an extended period when there was also little new content being rolled out, and the whole project collapsed. It was fun being able to see this perspective and I think it was great for the game, because it enriched interest and healthy competition.

Last edited: