Recent content by Pinecone

1. P

DDO fun memories

FWIW, Mr.Cow's Youtube channel is named Ukenburger. He made a semi recent leveling series with Blightcaster that certainly gave me some tips
  2. P

Need items with Profane/Sacred Spell Focus +2

Yup, but they won't be level 29 which is what OP needs
  3. P

Which Free xPack for new player

If your read my comment my premise is if I wanted both things, I would take the one with the highest value for free. If that is weird to you I can't help you with that
  4. P

Well if someone asked me if I wanted a free expensive thing or a free less expensive thing, and I wanted both, I know what I would choose
  5. P

It being the most expensive pack in the list would be a good reason to pick it, no? It certainly would be my pick. Heroic IoD is by far the most interesting content at level and very far from being useless. (wow) Both Sharn and Ravenloft are periodically offered for 99 points. We're not going...
  6. P

Do Racial and Completionist Stat Bonuses Count When Qualifying for Feats?

Forgot to add that ability tomes, should you have any, do count
  7. P

Do Racial and Completionist Stat Bonuses Count When Qualifying for Feats?

The attribute bonuses from racial past lives do not count for Feat prerequisites
  8. P

Reaper Endgame Centered Dragon Lord

OP gets it from A Flower's Bloom, tier 2 in Grandmaster of Flowers
  9. P

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Other peoples experiences doesn't have to match yours to have merit to them
  10. P

Dragonborn breath dissapointment

It takes a little practice, but it's a cone effect, so direction obviously matters. I find that moving backwards and making mobs line up nicely in front of me works wonders. But as Striga points out, using it while moving causes it to bug quite a lot, so you want your character not to be moving...
  11. P

"Miscellaneous" on the Ghallanda Aution House

Sent to Baddeus
  12. P

Well, I'll see if I have any when the servers open up. I pick up collectibles along my way but I don't do a lot of crafting anymore so I might have some
  13. P

Legendary EXP enhancement system

I assume you mean "The one thing this game does not need (IMO) is another points allocation system" And I would agree.
  14. P

I'm not sure if hardcore is your only other experience before transferring to Ghallanda, but I assume the supply and demand is vastly different than on a live server.
  15. P

I also play on Ghallanda and I haven't posted anything on the AH in years. Plat is effectively useless for anyone playing with a level-capped character for a little while, and I don't want to waste time on AH upkeep to get a handful of extra plat I have more trouble getting rid off than making...