Search results

1. Primate

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 15th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Any idea when the store will be available again?
  2. Primate

Ravenloft Sentient Jewels

Ahhhh! Great! It's been quite a while since I've done it! Thank you all!
  3. Primate

No, they didn't take the weapon or speak a second time.
  4. Primate

Hello, I was playing with a new player yesterday that didn't have any sentient jewels to slot in their weapon, so I took them to Ravenloft to show them where to get one of the three that are offered in legendary but they didn't show up. Is there a trick to this? The person I was helping had...
  5. Primate

Game is down?

I wasn't able to log in at the same basic time as you, but then I was the next try...makes sense...
  6. Primate

FPS

First option worked for me. Thanks for the "work around"!
  7. Primate

FPS

I too have low frame rates.
  8. Primate

Tumbling was nerfed too hard

“It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.”
  9. Primate

Tumbling was nerfed too hard

Tumble should've just been left alone from the very beginning. All this has done with the addition of the experimental tumble and now the re-vamp is cause problems. If experimental tumble was being used as an exploit, somehow, I can see the need to address that, but just disable experimental...
  10. Primate

FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

My entire family had issues with this this evening.
  11. Primate

Devs, you fixing the frame rate issue?

How does one use the 32 bit client?
  12. Primate

Please fix the fps issue

I am plagued by the FPS bug currently as well. I can do a handful of quests and then I have reboot the game.
  13. Primate

Through the Tulgey Wood incompletable at times

This just happened to me.
  14. Primate

Anyone know why we’re getting span for the United Arab Emirates?

I'd like to know why it's still happening days later. It makes some pages on the forum nearly unreadable.
  15. Primate

Thelanis Login Issues

I've tried that a few times. Nothing has worked for me. Took me at least 30 min to get out of the Bluewater Inn and another 10-15 to get out of the clifftop in Sharn and that was only by using a Key to get to eveningstar. I'm done trying stuff for tonight.
  16. Primate

Thelanis Login Issues

I just logged back on to see if my situation cleared up and it didn't. I'm stuck on my airship again and can't get to the teleporter.
  17. Primate

Thelanis Login Issues

I was finally able to escape the tavern in Saltmarsh and managed to work my way to gianthold via jumping off of my airship since I couldn't get to the teleporter and now it seem as though I can play. In GH at least...
  18. Primate

Thelanis Login Issues

Thelanis is 100% unplayable for me right now.
  19. Primate

Thelanis Login Issues

The lag and rubberbanding started for me this morning, I checked everything on my end and even reinstalled the game. It seemed to go away after that, but now it's back and I can't even move without rubberbanding. My friends list also disappeared and all but 2 of my hotbars disappeared as well.
  20. Primate

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, December 13th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

right click on shortcut, open properties, type "-disablepatch" following a space after "...DNDlauncher.exe" so, "...DNDlauncher.exe" -disablepatch