DDO Bonus Days!

Cordovan

Community Manager
DDO Bonus Days bring you Double Mysterious Remnants through April 28th!
Get twice the chance for Remnants to appear when defeating Champions!

Aelonwy

REMS for Toolkits
Jeweler's Tool Kits, don't even care if its 10k rems per 1

I'd like to see the regular augments they already have go up to level 28 already, talking stats/rubies of elemental damage/spell power/etc. Level 28 Mysterious Bracers and Cloak.

Maybe some new cosmetics, easy ones though that could further match the Gold Executioner's Plate that already comes from there and/or the Xorian Cultist Robe.

Without photoshopping anything, because I still do not have a working art program at the moment, some examples if you use your imagination could be a Gold variation of the Winter Eladrin Crown to match the Gold Executioner's Plate (already fits dragonborn/tiefling/etc.) Or a cloak similar to Deathwalker's Sash IV but in red and black with some eyeballs to match the Xorian Cultist Robe. A helm with moving eyeballs would be great for the Xorian Cultist too but that should probably be in some Xoriat-themed support bundle no doubt.

Selvera

At this point, aren't Rems essentially just platinum for lots of players? How about a pass to give us something to spend them on (like reaper frags)
You can spend them on sentient xp once per year, when the DDO devs deign to let you spend your remnants for a brief moment in time.

Stoner81

Jeweler's Tool Kits, don't even care if its 10k rems per 1

I'd like to see the regular augments they already have go up to level 28 already, talking stats/rubies of elemental damage/spell power/etc. Level 28 Mysterious Bracers and Cloak.

Maybe some new cosmetics, easy ones though that could further match the Gold Executioner's Plate that already comes from there and/or the Xorian Cultist Robe.

Without photoshopping anything, because I still do not have a working art program at the moment, some examples if you use your imagination could be a Gold variation of the Winter Eladrin Crown to match the Gold Executioner's Plate (already fits dragonborn/tiefling/etc.) Or a cloak similar to Deathwalker's Sash IV but in red and black with some eyeballs to match the Xorian Cultist Robe. A helm with moving eyeballs would be great for the Xorian Cultist too but that should probably be in some Xoriat-themed support bundle no doubt.
Have a look at Gimp which is like Photoshop but is completely free to use.

Stoner81.