DDO Bonus Days!

Selvera

Finally, I was wondering if you had broken the merchant and needed to postpone this weekend several months to fix it.
Naturally you pick a weekend where I'm gone for 3 days, but I got back in time to trade in a few million remnants.
Now if you wouldn't mind, just keep the npc there so people don't have to wait a year if they decide they want to use one of these items in a build and didn't stock up on enough of them this weekend.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
What's the best items to grab from the vendor?
#1 on the list for me is the freedom of movement flask as there's no other clicky for it in the game; there's items that have perma-FOM at higher levels, but that clicky is great for the TR treadmill. A few other flasks are decent like displacement or stoneskin. Others like deathward are easily covered by various DW clickies in the game and haste/heroism you can just use regular potions.

And then grabbing some +5 insightful augs of different stats is always nice too.

Asterphen

On a scale of 1 to 10, rabidfox is totally right. I forgot about the potions. My three main characters already have those. I forget to use them or even take them out of the cache most of the time. But the potions are a fabulous idea. Get those first then the insight augments.

Kiany

#1 on the list for me is the freedom of movement flask as there's no other clicky for it in the game; there's items that have perma-FOM at higher levels, but that clicky is great for the TR treadmill. A few other flasks are decent like displacement or stoneskin. Others like deathward are easily covered by various DW clickies in the game and haste/heroism you can just use regular potions.

And then grabbing some +5 insightful augs of different stats is always nice too.
Thank you for the response. I will definitely grab the FOM potion this time around. I usually just use all of my remnants for the +1,2,3 to spell power, range, and melee. I think the FOM potion would come in handy through my heroic TR lives though.