Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Drakos

Well, thats obviously better.

But seeing a fully fed item is 210k a mere 18k is very little. I have 4 full items already and others have more so 18k is not a big deal.

Make it 20k each for 60k a year and it would begin to slightly register on the "interesting" scale. Make it 50k each and it would be actually interesting.

Handing out rewards that excite people makes for a positive mood and more spending. Handing out items that the players are not even sure if they want to bother to collect does the opposite. Better to hand out fewer but much better rewards than to hand out an endless stream of less than mediocre stuff.
For those of us with 0 full items this is a great improvement to the initially posted 300 per gem. IMHO the 20k/gem you propose is way to muck. 6k is enough to fully load a minor artifact.

Urklore

I may have missed this in the forums but does anyone know where you go to cliam the VIP Reward? I do see the icon on the screen where it says I have a VIP reward avaialble, but clicking on it does nothing, nor did I see any info on the VIP page or forums of what NPC to talk to in order to claim the reward.

Sylvado

I may have missed this in the forums but does anyone know where you go to cliam the VIP Reward? I do see the icon on the screen where it says I have a VIP reward avaialble, but clicking on it does nothing, nor did I see any info on the VIP page or forums of what NPC to talk to in order to claim the reward.
There is a VIP rewards in the menu to open and it has the 5 slots reward highlighted but I could not activate it and still have 80 slots.

PersonMan

On the now mostly vacant side of Hall of Heroes

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Here in the HoH:
JRzhJZe.jpeg

Urklore

Thank you, thank you!
I swear that SSG is racist. I mean come on! No dragonborn hirelings, no dragonborn iconic, and all the dragonborn NPCs are reduced to giving out free treasure!! Who ever heard of a dragon, half-dragon, sub-dragon, or otherwise 'giving' away treasure!

Owlbear

Why is the monthly calendar ingame different from the one on the website? Ingame it shows 13 months and Storm Cloud Rider Mount on month 13. On the website this is the reward of month 12 :unsure:

Clicking "More about VIP" als opens the ingame store. How do people find info about the VIP Loyalty Program ingame? A lot of rewards don't even say the amount you get. Bonus storage... how much? What are the Bag of Many Things? What kind of boost is the Discovery Boost? Why isn't this explained ingame? At least tell people ingame what the Loyalty Program is.

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Why is the monthly calendar ingame different from the one on the website? Ingame it shows 13 months and Storm Cloud Rider Mount on month 13. On the website this is the reward of month 12 :unsure:
One award is instant, the others are at the end of each month of being VIP. But they probably should've labeled them 0 thru 12 instead of 1 thru 13.

Ike

Such a good feature! Thank you for not specifying that the VIP related spell swap perk only works on the following classes (Bard, Favored Soul, Sorcerer and Warlock).

Stupid that the Wizard, Cleric and Druid can't use this feature.

drjoans

kinda-known member
Such a good feature! Thank you for not specifying that the VIP related spell swap perk only works on the following classes (Bard, Favored Soul, Sorcerer and Warlock).

Stupid that the Wizard, Cleric and Druid can't use this feature.
this feature is related to the cooldown timer of swapping spells that you would normally need a blood of dragons to bypass. Those classes should still have to go to their respective trainers to do that just they can bypass the timer for free*. There is supposed to however be a spellswap in any public area, not just taverns available that I don't think is currently.

Lazuli

Deeply disappointed that once again you removed the few disadvantages that spontaneous casters have.

That cooldown between swaps is a matter of balance between classes, not a mere qol. VIP should not receive mechanical advantages, and above all, some classes should not be favored over others.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
My guess is, the swap spell at any public area is having trouble getting by the "everywhere is a bar" (because it's any Public area and unique unto the VIP and so can't be put into a Public area as a wide public buff, akin to the same feature on a guildship if you have certain Amenities installed), where they basically get fully Shrined every few seconds just like in a bar.

Possibly resulting in Wizards, Clerics, Druids, Paladins, etc all getting all consumables and charges restored every few seconds. And probably why it's not been added yet into the game until that is sorted.

J1NG

Dude

Deeply disappointed that once again you removed the few disadvantages that spontaneous casters have.

That cooldown between swaps is a matter of balance between classes, not a mere qol. VIP should not receive mechanical advantages, and above all, some classes should not be favored over others.
Seems like they added an advantage to being VIP, which is something that many have asked for.

Ike

this feature is related to the cooldown timer of swapping spells that you would normally need a blood of dragons to bypass. Those classes should still have to go to their respective trainers to do that just they can bypass the timer for free*. There is supposed to however be a spellswap in any public area, not just taverns available that I don't think is currently.
That was my original point. I'm not sure why you have to make a comment on double downing.

The new VIP-perk stated you can freely swap spells without being in a tavern, but this only works on classes that don't need a tavern; but instead a trainer.

PersonMan

It is almost like it is designed to be confusing, almost.

The reward "claimability" refreshes on the 1st of the month regardless of when you purchased your VIP, and the reward you personally get depends on how many you have claimed.

Anyone VIP prior to and all the way up until the end of this month should be able to be as far progressed as possible.
1st of next month is when people can progress to their next reward (also when people can start to be perpetually behind.)

and I thought 0 month was in 1994...

Lazuli

Seems like they added an advantage to being VIP, which is something that many have asked for.
Certain people are always asking for more power and more advantages. That doesn't mean it's healthy to listen to those powergamers. A mechanical advantage does not correspond to a VIP perk.