It's a TR World

Kraggo

Having a lot of toons, I've kinda lost track of the many races that my primary toon has been. Under the FEATS tab I can clearly see that I am only three classes from "completionist", but I have no idea where I can look to see what races are needed for the "racial completionist". Or, am I wrong about this being a thing to accomplish?

Dude

Having a lot of toons, I've kinda lost track of the many races that my primary toon has been. Under the FEATS tab I can clearly see that I am only three classes from "completionist", but I have no idea where I can look to see what races are needed for the "racial completionist". Or, am I wrong about this being a thing to accomplish?
Look in feats under "Racial Past Lives."

Ungermax

Master Artificer
You could compare the racial past lives you have the list of races shown on DDOwiki

Having said that i do know where youre coming from. A while back i made a point of doing a life in each racei hadnt finished so i can easily check in game... just working on the last few now. 5 or 6 lives left iirc

erethizon1

There are 14 races (11 free and 3 paid races) so you can look at the racial past lives tab of your character and see how many are missing of the 14.

My bio is nothing more than a history of my 58 times through the game. It shows me what I played so I know what past lives I have earned (not counting epic past lives which I don't list there, but I have them all so they are easy to keep track of).

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
I find it quite helpful to Mouse over the little gold stars in the top left corner of your Character sheet. It'll display a qick look at your various lives.

You can then cross reference that quick look with a more detailed list found in your Feats tab. Racial, Epic, Heroic, Etc.

HoopleHead

TR is a grind.. a souless, gut-wrenching grind that never REALLY ends... on that I think we can all agree. But the rewards are simply...
...SQUIRREL!

erethizon1

TR is a grind.. a souless, gut-wrenching grind that never REALLY ends... on that I think we can all agree. But the rewards are simply...
...SQUIRREL!
I can sort-of agree, except I view it entirely positively. Lives are like years of life. I've never said, "Ugh, I'm already 44 and next year I have to turn 45, and then 46. It never ends! What a gut-wrenching grind life is." Past lives are just playing the game. You go through life (or the game),+ you age and get better. It's an entirely positive thing (in the game) and in life the only problem is that aging comes with negatives and will eventually end, while the game doesn't have those problems (and thus why it is entirely positive).

Alco

As stated, you can go to the Feats tab and look under Past Lives to find Racial Past Lives. That being said, you only earn a Racial Past Life if you do a Racial Reincarnation, so just because you ran a life as a dwarf, if you did a Heroic Reincarnation you would get the class past life, not the racial past life.

I am unsure if the Racial Past Life tab even appears if you haven't done any, though, so if you don't see it that may be why.