Morning Lord Maul

Lazuli

I don't agree with the blessing of amanautor, it's a big waste of 6 APs, but ok with the rest. The iconic still seems like a big fail to me tho.

Coffey

Sunburst SLA should be 6 sec cooldown after a 3 AP buy in. As is it is 6 AP for a lousy 30 sec cooldown.

Amaunator's Brilliance: Spell Like Ability: Sunburst (Cooldown: 60/45/30 seconds, Cost: 25 SP)

The Sunburst is also locked down by a 3 AP buy in to Aura of Radiance to unlock it to bring it down to 30 sec cooldown.

Edit: Please dont tell me to take Sun Domain ;)

Last edited:

Coffey

Back on topic.

I agree they should add in the forgotten realms deity choices so we can have fun with that too!

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I feel like we're going to get there eventually, just not as early as we'd like. The addition of Red Wizards and all the associated content and lore is a step in the right direction.

From what I've gleaned from this thread, I think a Morninglord Eldritch Knight would be fun to try out next.

Sneakywink

Sun Elfs do have a super heal and 30% light damage, I have tried, tried, tried to make a light nuker and I cannot.
But, not the same as regular Cleric that can get two super heals that have cooldown instead of per rest (max 2) unlike Morninglord. It's basically a Wizard trying to be a Cleric.

Last edited:

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
I'm pretty sure there's a dark apostate/dark hunter int based harper agent build hidden in this tree. Of course you'll need to etr or use a heart to change cleric into dark apostate and enough racials to activate arcane archer. maybe 8/6/6 wizard?

But, not the same as regular Cleric that can get two super heals that have cooldown instead of per rest (max 2) unlike Morninglord. It's basically a Wizard trying to be a Cleric.
Of course, clerics have heals. What does that have to do with the Light Damage? Sun Elfs do make terrific Warlocks because of that 30% Radiance damage though.

Sneakywink

Of course, clerics have heals. What does that have to do with the Light Damage? Sun Elfs do make terrific Warlocks because of that 30% Radiance damage though.
The reasoning is for Arcane Warrior to proc the effects. If you look at their enhancements they have a lot of enhancements that boosts melee attacks. You could say that's Arcane ability, but Elves get Arcanum and Arcane Fluidity so it fits Sunelf. Though it could be abused with martial classes so maybe change it to spell that added to Sun Elves Clerics spell at level x?