My undying gratitude

Altra

Thank you, Seppi. Is that your character name, Seppi?

Another player sent me some for my caster lives, very nice ones. I might need one or 2 for the rouge I'm playing this life.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Sounds like you are in rough shape for filigrees. Is one of those toons stealthy? I can give you tips on pulling tons of filigree if you are roguish and a little if not.

I post a lot of rare filigree for cheap on the AH on Cannith. Yeah that is me killing market value…

Altra

No, not stealth.
I was reading this morning a thread on filigrees, Red Fen and Sands, I think, in the wilderness? I'll have to print the thread (memory problems, if that's not completely obvious 😉) But would appreciate any tips.

Also, I cannot find sentient tools in the store. Searched for "tools" "sentient" and "sentient tools" and can't get them to show up. Anybody have the magic word for that?

saekee

long live ROGUE
No, not stealth.
I was reading this morning a thread on filigrees, Red Fen and Sands, I think, in the wilderness? I'll have to print the thread (memory problems, if that's not completely obvious 😉) But would appreciate any tips.

Also, I cannot find sentient tools in the store. Searched for "tools" "sentient" and "sentient tools" and can't get them to show up. Anybody have the magic word for that?
no filigree drop in Sands and Fens

Not sure about the store stuff.

Ravenloft wilderness has some but that is not a good source. For Ravenloft, go to quests with optional chests and hidden ones, and ransack them if you need. Final Vintage has a couple right on first floor.

For gen 3, Saltmarsh, enter the camp site quest on R10 and run to rat island, avoiding areas on each side. You can ransack an unlocked chest there easy enough.

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
Searched for "tools" "sentient" and "sentient tools" and can't get them to show up
Yes, Sentience Toolkits (use sentience - not sentient - or tool - without the s in the end - it will show up 1x150; 5x195 and 10x245 - best points per tool) sell in the store. But, they have a low drop rate in any chest that drops filigrees, so first farm the filigrees (Ravenloft, Sharn, Saltmarsh, Feywild I can assure that drops, because I have find some myself)... maybe some sentience tool will drop.

Last edited:

Altra

I haven't had time to go through the whole list. I like Wiz and Bard, but running Iconic past lives now, so I need to switch set each life.
Racials I'll be running those 2 classes, is the plan at the moment.

I appreciate you! I have the Frozen ones and 2 augments that reduce my acrcane failure rate from a very generous player. Really, dunno what I need and am sharing with my husband and another player. I am Sh-Ki rouge this life. He's a Tabaxi monk, and our other is Bard.

Just IR'd so we're still in the teens right now.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
To piggyback: If you're also the luv that posted keys at SE and AH, very reasonably, thank you!

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
If you're also the luv that posted keys at SE and AH, very reasonably, thank you!
(If you're in Sarlona) You're welcome! After getting my pseudodragon and red mount, all my keys went to SE for the minimum cost, thanks for buying.

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
(If you're in Sarlona) You're welcome! After getting my pseudodragon and red mount, all my keys went to SE for the minimum cost, thanks for buying.
Just a heads up - this is on the "Server-specific Discussions > Wayfinder" section.

I also forget to look at the "Weave of the Thread" so to speak. But when I wanted to ask where this person was so I could offer to help it made me think to look at the very top of the the Thread just above the Title, where it gives you the breakdown of the thread's location. Alas, I am on Thelanis and so can not help even though I'd be willing to.

But if any of you intrepid adventurered find yourselves on my side of the Multiverse, feel free to drop me a line.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
In this case it was on Wayfinder. Sarlona's still too expensive - I must have missed your listing, Fhrek - and I've already got several mounts there. ;)