Sales: April 25th - May 2nd

Cordovan

Community Manager
Double Bonus Points is back!
Get twice the Bonus Points in the DDO Store through May 5th!

Monster Madness! Get 30% off:
Select Monster Manuals
Slayer Boosts
Select Pet Certificates and Tricks
Companion and Pet Renames
Now through May 2nd!

Weekly Coupon
Free Lasting Potion of Jump (+20) x5
Coupon Code: JUMPAROUND
Now through May 2nd!​

Vox

This is Madness, Madness I tell you!
Madness_7.jpg

WARNING: Do not buy any monster manuals if you think you might ever transfer servers. They bug out and stop working so you can never attain account or mastery rewards.

Just FYI y'all

Or if you own an airship. I was messaged in-game asking to move me to another server, without the admin realizing I've spent hundreds of astral shards on my ship and I have the top tier ship. They don't move anything except characters!

bookmarked

I'm currently trying out VIP for a bit. I wanted to buy some Monster Manuals while they're on sale, but they don't show up in the store since VIPs get the MMs for free. Is there any way to buy them while VIP?

Thanks!

Kyrr

I'm currently trying out VIP for a bit. I wanted to buy some Monster Manuals while they're on sale, but they don't show up in the store since VIPs get the MMs for free. Is there any way to buy them while VIP?

Thanks!
You would have to inform or ask in game support with a ticket. I would wait until VIP is over to purchase them.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Store More Loot! Get 25% off:
Thu, 02 May 2024 16:37:31 +0000
Select Character Bank Space
Select Shared Banks, Deposit Box, Plat Storage
Select Inventory Space
Select Bags
Now through May 9th!

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
And the weekly coupon be??
A good question, maybe someone has better search fu than me.

There's: DDO Bonus Days bring you a Champion Hunter Week and Double Commendations of Valor, now through May 8th!

But don't see any coupon. Hmm. I might be blind, though.