Update 67.1 Release Notes

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Apparently Too Many Cooks can still bug out despite today's update; only have 1 person do all the talking to the judges at the end (from what is being assumed the bug is).

John3000

Update 67.1 Release Notes​

Laughter's Melee Power on Critical component now properly works for Dragon Lord Fighters.

Anyone know if this a buff or a nerf ? Did melee power not proc ? Or did it proc too often ?

Cheers

Frantik

I have all the expansions, so in a way I have supported SSG (and before, Turbine) for a long time. Giving away an expansion is a nice gesture from SSG; but for players like me, the ones that have spent money on the game for years, to get a one hour +10% named loot boost instead (compared to a permanent content add) is yet another kick in the teeth. I feel sort of insulted here. SSG really don't go out of their way to recognise loyalty.

And while I am on a rant, here goes... the new Tumble mechanic. I'd like to know how SSG think that this adds anything to the game whatsoever. In my eyes, they waste ressources introducing something useless while they need to spend more ressources on fixing the bugs. I know they do work on fixing bugs, but I think this should be their priority. A new game feature should be designed to add something useful to the game or target new players; the new Tumble mechanic does none of that. Rant over!

Last edited:
Reactions: DBZ

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
I have all the expansions, so in a way I have supported SSG (and before, Turbine) for a long time. Giving away an expansion is a nice gesture from SSG; but for players like me, the ones that have spent money on the game for years, to get a one hour +10% named loot boost instead (compared to a permanent content add) is yet another kick in the teeth. I feel sort of insulted here. SSG really don't go out of their way to recognise loyalty.

And while I am on a rant, here goes... the new Tumble mechanic. I'd like to know how SSG think that this adds anything to the game whatsoever. In my eyes, they waste ressources introducing something useless while they need to spend more ressources on fixing the bugs. I know they do work on fixing bugs, but I think this should be their priority. A new game feature should be designed to add something useful to the game or target new players; the new Tumble mechanic does none of that. Rant over!
Wrong release notes.

Post here.

jjskellie

I have all the expansions, so in a way I have supported SSG (and before, Turbine) for a long time. Giving away an expansion is a nice gesture from SSG; but for players like me, the ones that have spent money on the game for years, to get a one hour +10% named loot boost instead (compared to a permanent content add) is yet another kick in the teeth. I feel sort of insulted here. SSG really don't go out of their way to recognize loyalty.

And while I am on a rant, here goes... the new Tumble mechanic. I'd like to know how SSG think that this adds anything to the game whatsoever. In my eyes, they waste resources introducing something useless while they need to spend more resources on fixing the bugs. I know they do work on fixing bugs, but I think this should be their priority. A new game feature should be designed to add something useful to the game or target new players; the new Tumble mechanic does none of that. Rant over!
Good Rant! I am of the same opinion and also already owner of all offered expansions. My I suggest to SSG that a better gift might have One (just one) of the extras for the bundles offered with any of the expansions. Or an extra gift from Tolero <Party Favor Collector> in House Phiarlan as an example.

Frantik

Or a +5% permanent and stacking named item pull bonus :)
you know, a reward that recognises loyalty ha!

Lazuli

Or a +5% permanent and stacking named item pull bonus :)
you know, a reward that recognises loyalty ha!
No. (and I have all xpacks)

The elixir is poor the way it works, this would be too much. Giving something that other people cannot acquire through other means is a NO.

Now, not permanent, but let's say, for a week or two... okay. It benefits the entire account (and you can only play one character at a time anyway), and you don't have the pressure that pot timers impose. As a temporary bonus, it does not have the offense of giving something that cannot be bought by those who do not receive it.

In any case, SSG is already aware of the discontent of their consumers, and it is to be hoped that next time they will either modify the way these elixirs work in a way that makes them worthwhile, or they will provide a selection of elixirs instead of just one option . I doubt very much that they are going to change anything this time, so my advice is calm down, accept the gift, and hope that the next one is better. It's a nice touch that they give us something every month for the D&D anniversary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DBZ