Update 67.2.1 Release Notes

pevergreen

What about people that already claimed an expansion that they owned?
I have a returning guildie that didn't understand what they were doing and clicked Feywild, even though they purchased it already.

Have they lost their Year of the Dragon reward because of this issue?

Axelrodd

I have a returning guildie that didn't understand what they were doing and clicked Feywild, even though they purchased it already.

Should not have been possible, but if it happened, and they own all of the listed expansions, they get a really lame consolation prize: A potion of treasure: Greater Elixer of Discovery. Doesn't really compare to an expansion, AT ALL. Quite lame.

Cordovan

Community Manager

Anyone who ran into an issue with the initial delivery that do not have their issue resolved should get in touch with Account Support through help.standingstonegames.com.

pevergreen

Should not have been possible, but if it happened, and they own all of the listed expansions, they get a really lame consolation prize: A potion of treasure: Greater Elixer of Discovery. Doesn't really compare to an expansion, AT ALL. Quite lame.
Its more that they dont own Dread, but clicked Feywild.

From the threads/discord at the time it seemed like it couldnt handle buying stuff for points, or something along those lines.

Have told them to try again and raise a ticket if it doesnt work.

Jasparius

So every time I log in I still have to download 56.3mb worth of game files.

Is there a plan to ever fix this for new installs?

The_Apocalypse

So every time I log in I still have to download 56.3mb worth of game files.

Is there a plan to ever fix this for new installs?
I get that, too! First thing it does when it opens. And the launcher only downloads about 13-20 mb of it and moves on like it did it all.