8 Abbots back to back so bring your Elixir of Discovery to get a Quiver of Alacrity!!

Vooduspyce

[edit] We are doing an encore presentation of our 8x Abbotfest tomorrow, Friday May 10 at 9pm ET! I will prioritize folks who were waiting in line but unable to join because we filled, which include Maridon, Blacbird and Adventurer-1.

This Friday, May 3, to give the community an opportunity to use their free Year of the Dragon Elixir of Discovery effectively, I am planning on running 8 heroic abbots back to back in an upcoming Friday Night Abbotfest. Since we usually have like 7 minutes completions, this will give folks a lot of lootings from the 1 hour potion.

Note that the Year of the Dragon NPC has been reactivated so if you already own all expansion then go get your free Elixir of Discovery, get Abbot falgged, bring heroic raid timers and come get a Quiver of Alacrity with us!

Last edited:

Vooduspyce

Wow great turnout for our special Abbotfest!! All completions were betwee 6:17 and 6:41 so folks still had about 10 minutes left on their Elixirs of Discovery when we finished the 8th run!

Grats to Cyax and Bellina for getting quivers! Sadly only 1 dropped in the chest and Bellina got one on a 20th list.

11 folks stayed for all 8 runs and there was a line of folks who didn't get in so we're going to do it again next Friday, May 10! See you then and bring your Elixir of Discovery!!

Highlight of the livestream with all 8 runs below!

Vooduspyce

Reminder that we are doing another 8x Abbotfest tomorrow, Friday May 10! I will prioritize folks who were waiting in line but unable to join because we filled last week, which include Maridon, Blacbird and Adventurer-1. Bring your Elixir of Discovery and your heroic raid timers and see you then! :)

Last edited:

Vooduspyce

Great turnout and great runs tonight for our encore special 8x Abbotfest!! All completions were betwee 6:11 and 7:08. Grats to Adventurer-1 for pulling a Quiver of Alacrity from the chest and grats to Cadaulus (Brewguy/Radioface!) for getting his first ever Quiver on a 20th list!!

Next week we'll return to our normal 2x Abbotfest, which we host every Friday night at 9pm ET as a public event on Sarlona.

Thanks for coming e1! :)