Update 60 Release Notes

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
After the update Mouse Look stops working when I hit my forward button first (and mouse look second). The other way around it is working fine. Cant turn the camera nowhere. I've had the same issue on Lammania and reported it but it seems wasnt corrected and is happenning on the live servers now.
Also when I move my mouse cursor to a door or an item or a wall, it also disables Mouse Look.

Mouse Look stops working when Mouse Cursor changes into a specific cursor type. It looks like 4 golden triangles the bottoms towards to each others, the triangles looking North, East, South and West
The mouse cursor cahnges itself randomly. It seems the game senses something whut is not even there.

Problem solved:
It was the Runearm Charge UI
It can be drag and drop now and every time my mouse cursor crossed the Runearm Charge UI, the game thought I want to move it. The cursor changed and when u drag something u cant use mouse look. So I moved the UI into a corner.
I suggest to create a lock command in the game UI section (Similar to shortcur bars. Lock/Unlock.) cause its a problem if someone want to keep the Runearm Charge UI at its original place.
Problem solved

Last edited:

Octaviann

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH LOGIN AFTER BUYING NEW UPDATE -- after downloading new update I went to loggin and got the basic start up screen and then it disappears. Help!!!

Cordovan

Community Manager
Known issue: Some pipes inside of quests that are intended to be paths are not able to be traversed. We expect to correct this issue in the near future.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Known issue: Some pipes inside of quests that are intended to be paths are not able to be traversed. We expect to correct this issue in the near future.
Yep. Experienced it in KT raid in the Pit room when climbed up to the lever

House Elf

The XP information window in the Extraplanar Palace challenges gives an error message instead of any information. I don't know if it does this in other challenges, but all 3 heroic ones have the error.

Jomee

It was the Runearm Charge UI
It can be drag and drop now and every time my mouse cursor crossed the Runearm Charge UI, the game thought I want to move it. The cursor changed and when u drag something u cant use mouse look. So I moved the UI into a corner.
I suggest to create a lock command in the game UI section (Similar to shortcur bars. Lock/Unlock.) cause its a problem if someone want to keep the Runearm Charge UI at its original place.
Problem solved

I think they sit around and discuss how can we take something that is working perfectly and screw them up!
The change in the charge UI is causing me issues with dead keys. Have to click on the screen to get them to make them active again.

Sturmbert

• Electrical Storm Rune Arms no longer erroneously have Electrical Lash Rune Arms' AOE properties.
Well done, you've nerfed the only viable runearm shot type that in conjunction with Charged Recoil made Caster Artificer playable!
And even better you've done it with the patch that's supposedly making rune arms better. Bravo, didn't see that coming.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The Stone Giant walking around Gianthold has remembered how to use his legs again and will no longer hop along his path at a jaunty angle.
Now maybe they can work on all the flickering z-fighting textures that have been ongoing for ages...
IzctN7C.jpg

Pom

Pom
Did I miss something in this release? I thought we were getting a new epic destiny past life feat - Trap damage absorption. I had plans to TR and grab it but no point if not available? Can anyone clarify please? Thank you.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Did I miss something in this release? I thought we were getting a new epic destiny past life feat - Trap damage absorption. I had plans to TR and grab it but no point if not available? Can anyone clarify please? Thank you.
select the drop down menu at the top for you choices (when at the fatesinger) and you'll see it.
iXknjto.jpg

Can we get some kind of Dev comment regarding Dark Hunter "Bleed the Weak" imbue still not scaling with ranged power or melee power post u60 bug fix. Dark Hunter came in February. The imbue is central to the build and its still not scaling after almost 6months since release. Devs please can we get this fixed.

dwerkin

• Acid volumes now scale with level and difficulty. This makes them less lethal at low level but more dangerous at high level.
"In the Belly of the Beast" quest, unavoidable acid pathway was 50HP/tick now several-hundred-HP/Tick on Epic R4. It seems to be an obviously broken level of damage for a group at level.

Dark Hunter Imbue "Bleed the Weak" is scaling with ranged power but not with the extra shuriken from Shuriken Expertise and Advanced Ninja Training post U60 bug fix.

Because of similar numbers of extra shuriken and ranged power on my build, the testing outcome math was initially disguised. I initially thought it still might not be scaling with melee power or ranged power, but upon further testing I see actually the problem is with the scaling of Shuriken Expertise and Ninja Spy Core 2.
All the other imbues I've tested like "Venomed Blades", "Sting of the Ninja", "Light the Candle" and "Thorn" DO scale with the extra shuriken from shuriken expertise and advanced ninja training. "Bleed the Weak" does not and therefore is much much weaker - about 14% of venomed blades on my current level 32 build.

Last edited:

Fisto Mk I

Dark Hunter Imbue "Bleed the Weak" is scaling with ranged power but not with the extra shuriken from Shuriken Expertise and Advanced Ninja Training post U60 bug fix.

Because of similar numbers of extra shuriken and ranged power on my build, the testing outcome math was initially disguised. I initially thought it still might not be scaling with melee power or ranged power, but upon further testing I see actually the problem is with the scaling of Shuriken Expertise and Ninja Spy Core 2.
All the other imbues I've tested like "Venomed Blades", "Sting of the Ninja", "Light the Candle" and "Thorn" DO scale with the extra shuriken from shuriken expertise and advanced ninja training. "Bleed the Weak" does not and therefore is much much weaker - about 14% of venomed blades on my current level 32 build.
Here no such thing like extra shuriken, both Shuriken Expertise and ANT just provide flat bonuses to DS equally your DEX stat. So you wanna say this Imbue don't scale with DS, but scale with RP?

And... here you say about 14% of Venomed Blades, in topic above - about 18%. Seems inconsistent to me. You really tested it? ;)